Biden was right; Putin is a Killer. a CRIMINAL

PK1

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2015
Biden was also correct that Putin will invade Ukraine.
Does anyone actually believe what comes out of Putin’s mouth? “Russia will not invade Ukraine”. LOL!

The targeted civilian deaths & destruction in Ukraine OBVIOUSLY makes Putin a war criminal aka a KILLER.

You are late to the party by a few days, even longer if you had your eyes open. Ukraine will be declared neutral, as it should have been all along. NATO knew this but remained mute. According to NATO's own laws, no country can be admitted that has disputed boundaries (think, please, Crimea last 8 years disputed). Or wait, are you in favor of the war continuing with NATO entering regardless of their own bylaws, with many more lives lost, is that your best advice for a solution?

Does anyone actually believe what comes out of Putin’s mouth? “Russia will not invade Ukraine”. LOL!

The targeted civilian deaths & destruction in Ukraine OBVIOUSLY makes Putin a war criminal aka a KILLER.
LOL.....Well 130K Russian troops and their support elements on the border was something called a fuckin' clue.

I timed the invasion within a week or so after they moved in their field hospitals and started asking their fellow Russians for blood and I'm just a nobody.

You would think that the "leader of the free world" would have a better bead on things than some Joe Average like myself.

You are late to the party by a few days, even longer if you had your eyes open. Ukraine will be declared neutral, as it should have been all along. NATO knew this but remained mute. According to NATO's own laws, no country can be admitted that has disputed boundaries (think, please, Crimea last 8 years disputed). Or wait, are you in favor of the war continuing with NATO entering regardless of their own bylaws, with many more lives lost, is that your best advice for a solution?
What am I late for?
Putin is a KILLER, a war CRIMINAL.
If you don’t undersrand that, you are late to the forum of rationality.

What am I late for?
Putin is a KILLER, a war CRIMINAL.
If you don’t undersrand that, you are late to the forum of rationality.
.I
IN case you missed this part of my post, here is an important question that will help me determine your position: Are you in favor of the war continuing with NATO entering regardless of their own bylaws, with many more lives lost, is that your best advice for a solution?

You are late to the party by a few days, even longer if you had your eyes open. Ukraine will be declared neutral, as it should have been all along.

First you say it's NATOs fault for planning to make Ukraine part of NATO.

Then you say NATO couldn't possibly allow Ukraine to join.

Can you please stick to just one stupid Russian propaganda point, instead of contradicting yourself?

FB_IMG_1647290251141.jpg

First you say it's NATOs fault for planning to make Ukraine part of NATO.

Then you say NATO couldn't possibly allow Ukraine to join.

Can you please stick to just one stupid Russian propaganda point, instead of contradicting yourself?
Again, you are an obvious liar. For the record, I rarely call people liars on this board but you've made the cut. Only a lowly mindset intentionally misrepresents what another person posts and you've not just done it once about your veteran lie, but now with this second lie bolded above that I never stated.

Third person iggied and well deserved as I value my time. I should have listened to others about you but gave you a chance anyway. Live and learn!

Dude is a leader/ruler of a major country and like all of the rest he is morally reprehensible.
There is zero daylight between him and any other you can name.

Last edited:

Black people have been getting slaughtered in democrat run cities for the past 80 years. Why don’t you care about American blacks?

LOL.....Well 130K Russian troops and their support elements on the border was something called a fuckin' clue.

I timed the invasion within a week or so after they moved in their field hospitals and started asking their fellow Russians for blood and I'm just a nobody.

You would think that the "leader of the free world" would have a better bead on things than some Joe Average like myself.
And you think Biden didn't know that Putin was ready to invade why?

Yes, Biden understands now that Putin is a sociopathic murdering Bolshevik communis and perhaps should not be mediating a truce with the US and Iran.

In fact, during the State of the Union Biden seems to also be aware of the massive inflation as he told people just to keep costs down to control inflation

Tomorrow maybe someone will show him there is a border crisis in his own couintry

Baby steps

And you think Biden didn't know that Putin was ready to invade why?
I suspect someone told him to look at a map of the build-up but many dems here acted all surprised. I mean were their eyes deceiving them or were they stupid enough to take Putin at his word?

Where Biden did fuck-up was not putting sanctions on sooner but I'll give him a mulligan on that one because that was about the time when Germany was acting the asshole. I guess he thought he needed total NATO buy-in.

All and all I think Tater has done a decent job resisting the dem virtue signalers and their new found gop neocon allies bu nixing a no fly zone and the MIGs.

Then again he's good for doing nothing but tossing money at a problem. I'm fine with the doing nothing part, not so much tossing the money away.

Biden has taken millions of dollars from Putin.
Why would Biden, Clinton and Obama sell 25% of our Uranium to such a killer?

We can't believe anything that comes out of Putin's mouth or his puppet's mouth (Lavrov). They lie all the time, like "special military operation"!
They also lie to their own Russian citizens and poor soldiers to achieve their militaristic fascist goals, by force, censorship. No freedom of expression in Russia under Putin.

Yes, Putin is a killing machine and the biggest war criminal since Hitler.

What are you babbling about?

Forum List

Back