Biden warns of Russian election meddling after receiving intelligence briefings

Shelzin

Equal Opportunity Asshole
Jul 15, 2012
I'm confused... He's not in office. Why would the government be giving him any intelligence briefings? Am I missing something here?

• Banned
Biden warns them? How is he going to back up that warning throw his depends at them?
Biden is warning the voting base that Russia is trying to meddle again. Although I have yet to see any evidence of that happening the last time this come up... Evidently it's happening again.

I'm confused... He's not in office. Why would the government be giving him any intelligence briefings? Am I missing something here?

Clearly someone leaked to him classified National Security documents and he of course, openly spoke about them because, well, he can.

How are they going to "interfere" this time? They going to increase their budget to $300k in facebook ads and convince 5 more people to vote for Trump that wouldn't have? Sounds like a ready-made excuse in case he loses (and people laugh at the polls once again).

lol this is just some stupid DNC gimmick to make the tards think the Russians are afraid of Jow Un and his extortion rackets, when it was Democrats who took zillions in bribes from Putin and his oligarch buddies, and not just for a uranium monopoly either. Fake news, as usual. Democrats simply have nothing to run on except street violence and racism; they're so far gone they're making heroes out of vermin who shove guns into the bellies of pregnant black women, beating them and robbing them. Note the scumbag DNC media hacks never bring up Red China for some reason, and we know Jow Un is certainly their favorite candidate.

Well then, we need to elect Crazy Joe so he can do nothing about it AGAIN.

To be able to have a torturetarium and the ability to bring the most amount of pain to these corrupted savages. Just slow torture to get the truth from them. And then more just for fun. Using the talents and all the tools of sadistic neanderthals that can be used on the job.

Yes, you're missing a lot. Research it...
I'm actually asking for a place to start here... I have zero idea why he would have access to anything within the government without some sort of office to go with it.

Giving the potential candidate a full security briefing is a sanity test of the potential President.

Any person who is the slightest bit sane, after hearing how really messed up the world is, would give up their campaign and retire to a desert island with canned food and a DVD collection.

Unfortunately, in all the time they've been administering this test, no candidate has been sane enough to quit.

Giving the potential candidate a full security briefing is a sanity test of the potential President.

Any person who is the slightest bit sane, after hearing how really messed up the world is, would give up their campaign and retire to a desert island with canned food and a DVD collection.

Unfortunately, in all the time they've been administering this test, no candidate has been sane enough to quit.
I agree... But it's awfully soon for that isn't it? And even then... I wouldn't think they would be able to share what it is they've been briefed with. The only information I can find on the topic is that the current president controls when they start to get briefed.

If that's the case... And Trump let Joe look at this... He's an idiot for saying anything about it.

Am I missing something? Please... Inform me.

Are the current Russian cosmonauts, Ivanishin & Vagner going to get a week suspension from the International Space Station over this???

I'm actually asking for a place to start here... I have zero idea why he would have access to anything within the government without some sort of office to go with it.

Okay, I'll give you some help...

Okay, I'll give you some help...
Thank you... I'll read it.

Forum List

Back