Biden Warns Israel To Stop Bragging About Disabling Iran Nuclear Facility

I don't believe that Biden is an adversary of Israel. I don't know. Maybe he's just trying to do something he thinks will be politically expedient. Whatever. I warned Trump supporters to stop being so cocky. Now we have this asshole.
Biden and his Muslim handlers are reviving the policies of the Muslim-lovin' Kenyan asshole that calls himself Barrack Hussein Obama. Obama supported Iran, wanted to enable their nuclear weapons and terrorism programs, gave them $150 BILLION, sent them $1.7 BILLION in CASH to pay ransom for hostages...

Obama is an anti-American piece of shit. The Asshole in Chief, Joe Biden is following in Obama's footsteps.

I don't believe that Biden is an adversary of Israel. I don't know. Maybe he's just trying to do something he thinks will be politically expedient. Whatever. I warned Trump supporters to stop being so cocky. Now we have this asshole.
Biden and his Muslim handlers are reviving the policies of the Muslim-lovin' Kenyan asshole that calls himself Barrack Hussein Obama. Obama supported Iran, wanted to enable their nuclear weapons and terrorism programs, gave them $150 BILLION, sent them $1.7 BILLION in CASH to pay ransom for hostages...

Obama is an anti-American piece of shit. The Asshole in Chief, Joe Biden is following in Obama's footsteps.
ole Joe Obiden needs to focus on not busting his brittle old ash getting on planes

Check it out. Someone's upset because the grownups are in charge again.
One day Iran will have deliverable nuclear weapons and will likely use them possibly leading the WWIII.

Your “grownups” will be responsible if this happens.

Real grownups do not support nuclear proliferation. Ancient enemies armed with nuclear weapons is a bad thing.

The Corrupt Pervert Phony President is siding with his pals in Iran and rebuking Israel, the only civilized country in the Middle East. Following in Barack Obama's footsteps, doofus sides with America's enemies.

America is so screwed.

Joe Biden, John Kerry, and Barack Obama are the biggest anti-Semites in America. Whenever any of them are in power (or all of them, as we have now), Israel has to take extra steps to protect themselves.

The power-weeping from the Trump cult losers continues.

It's all they do now, in every thread. It's like therapy for them, having a good cry with each other many times each day.

And no, the liberals weren't like that under Trump, so please, nobody consign your soul to burn in Hell for telling that sort of lie.

The power-weeping from the Trump cult losers continues.

It's all they do now, in every thread. It's like therapy for them, having a good cry with each other many times each day.

And no, the liberals weren't like that under Trump, so please, nobody consign your soul to burn in Hell for telling that sort of lie.
No one is crying, moomouth. But you're braying inanities frequently.

No one is afraid of old joe

But if FaceBook and Twitter decide to banish Israel that would be different

Israel might have to take action against them

The Corrupt Pervert Phony President is siding with his pals in Iran and rebuking Israel, the only civilized country in the Middle East. Following in Barack Obama's footsteps, doofus sides with America's enemies.

America is so screwed.

Israeli policy is "let's you and him fight".

Every self-respecting nation should have the same resolve that Israel has to protect its citizens. Unfortunately, the US at this time does not. Our current administration is anti-American.

Every self-respecting nation should have the same resolve that Israel has to protect its citizens. Unfortunately, the US at this time does not. Our current administration is anti-American.

Israel is held together by fear and US foreign aid.

Israeli policy is sure to let you
fight voices in the head...

image-2021-08-24-002329.png

It should be "let's you and them fight", but really isn't. If we sell them hardware, (and maybe if we don't), they can stand on their own. They have proven it. Our Israel policy should be "America is open for business", best of luck, dealing with your neighbors, friend and foe! Then we should shut up, not kibitzing from the sidelines and let the Middle East take its course.

It should be "let's you and them fight", but really isn't. If we sell them hardware, (and maybe if we don't), they can stand on their own. They have proven it. Our Israel policy should be "America is open for business", best of luck, dealing with your neighbors, friend and foe! Then we should shut up, not kibitzing from the sidelines and let the Middle East take its course.

What business is America open for?
I don't think you realize the market trends.

Forum List

Back