Jewish stampede kills many celebrants

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
According to witnesses, at around 1 a.m. local time, in an area of the complex where the ultra-Orthodox Hasidic community of Toldos Aharon was holding its celebration, participants were pushing through a slippery staircase. Suddenly, a row of people fell to the floor, piling atop of one another.

The Israeli Foreign Ministry said Israel received an outpouring of condolences from Russian President Vladimir Putin, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, and representatives of about a dozen other countries, including the Gulf Arab kingdom of Bahrain, which established diplomatic ties with Israel last year.

Why do I have to be embarrassed by my country's leadership failure to offer diplomatic condolences?

Last edited:
According to witnesses, at around 1 a.m. local time, in an area of the complex where the ultra-Orthodox Hasidic community of Toldos Aharon was holding its celebration, participants were pushing through a slippery staircase. Suddenly, a row of people fell to the floor, piling atop of one another.

The Israeli Foreign Ministry said Israel received an outpouring of condolences from Russian President Vladimir Putin, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, and representatives of about a dozen other countries, including the Gulf Arab kingdom of Bahrain, which established diplomatic ties with Israel last year.

Why do I have to be embarrassed by my country's leadership failure to offer diplomatic condolences?
What were they giving out for free?

What were they giving out for free?
Whitey Rightie anti-semitic....just like these guys.....
1619823525300.png

What are you talking about? President Biden personally called PM Netanyahu.

Horrific scenes. The organisers should be put in front of a court.
Shit, events like this happen all the time, the Friday after Thanksgiving.

Its great that you can find a laugh in people being crushed to death. That quality must help you to cope with most of lifes trials.

If they were " Trump Humpers", you would be giddy!

They may have been horrible people for all I know. But when you listen to a father talking about losing his teenage son in the crush then that could happen to anybody. Its very difficult to watch.
So I dont understand why some idiots feel the need to make fun of this. It is a sick world.

Its great that you can find a laugh in people being crushed to death. That quality must help you to cope with most of lifes trials.

They may have been horrible people for all I know. But when you listen to a father talking about losing his teenage son in the crush then that could happen to anybody. Its very difficult to watch.
So I dont understand why some idiots feel the need to make fun of this. It is a sick world.

YOu just fucked up, by using gender specific nomenclature in defining the offspring of the person who lost the teenager. Funny how you progs have totally destroyed the ability to communicate in your "WOKENESS", yet you continue to make FAUX PAU's by going against said wokeness...

YOu just fucked up, by using gender specific nomenclature in defining the offspring of the person who lost the teenager. Funny how you progs have totally destroyed the ability to communicate in your "WOKENESS", yet you continue to make FAUX PAU's by going against said wokeness...

Get some help.

Get some help.

Lol... i hope your trying to kid yourself , your despise and continued hate of America and Americans is documented all over this forum.

I dont hate Americans. I have many friends on here.

Forum List

Back