Biden wants to tax American companies 15% to send to other countries.

You don't have to hold my views. The issue is millions of people mindlessly supporting those who have got the country into the mess it is in.

That is a problem. That's why we need to get rid of mail-in voting except for those who absolutely can't vote in person. That would eliminate a lot of those people. Look at the polls. Dementia has like a 38% approval rating. Who are these people? They are politically ignorant people who will stick by their party member no matter what they do.

Use your brain...
Go to the area between the US and Mexico without Id, get a deep suntan and just walk back into the US and collect your million.

If I do I'll go to California. I don't have health insurance right now and they'll give me free coverage until I get on Medicare next year.

What we did to create the new bubble increased prices.

I have no idea what you mean by "what we did." If you meant Democrat pork bills then you are correct. If you mean paying people to stay home when jobs were opening up, you are correct again. But the feds pumping money into the market doesn't do that. It's been going on since Hussein's first term.

I have no idea what you mean by "what we did." If you meant Democrat pork bills then you are correct. If you mean paying people to stay home when jobs were opening up, you are correct again. But the feds pumping money into the market doesn't do that. It's been going on since Hussein's first term.

Right, we have covered this. Pumping trillions does nothing, it's giving people a few hundred more that is the problem.

Right, we have covered this. Pumping trillions does nothing, it's giving people a few hundred more that is the problem.

It is when giving them a few hundred more creates the worst inflation in 30 years and a huge labor shortage that's never been seen in this country before.

No they won't. When you have competition, companies have to be competitive with each other. They cannot arbitrarily raise prices.
Since when do we have thousands of companies competing with each other these days ? Corporate row looks almost the same in every town across America now. The new addition is the fast growth of the "dollar general", and I can't help but wonder how that corporation is keeping it's prices that low... It just boggles the mind.

He did? Trump signed a revised NAFTA agreement & renamed it TPP & the gullible believed it would help Amercan workers because as usual, you've been suckered by Trump.

How many jobs did that lying bastard bring back here from China? None. But go ahead, continue to praise that lying degenerate if it makes you feel better.
Why are you lying is the question ?

He can say he wants to cut them all he wants. If he manages to get it passed which is going to be an uphill battle as companies directly and indirectly are major contributors to election campaigns so they can get a voice in there, but if he does get it passed it won't matter much except to hurt smaller companies as larger ones in the end won't pay the full percent.

Amazon, Walmart, apple, Microsoft, etc, all the major players won't pay it because they are rich enough they will have an army of tax attorneys working day and night to work around it. And in the end if they can't and if the tax amount over X amount of years costs less than moving out of the country and become an import to America they will do it.

Small companies will take the hit and raise their prices accordingly to compensate for it, especially if they are in a public stock exchange as they can't afford to expect a financial hit that will downgrade their profits that would lower stock values.

This is one of those ideas that sounds really good on paper, but when it's cut loose out in reality there will be a ripple effect.

1635727109307.png

He can say he wants to cut them all he wants. If he manages to get it passed which is going to be an uphill battle as companies directly and indirectly are major contributors to election campaigns so they can get a voice in there, but if he does get it passed it won't matter much except to hurt smaller companies as larger ones in the end won't pay the full percent.

Amazon, Walmart, apple, Microsoft, etc, all the major players won't pay it because they are rich enough they will have an army of tax attorneys working day and night to work around it. And in the end if they can't and if the tax amount over X amount of years costs less than moving out of the country and become an import to America they will do it.

Small companies will take the hit and raise their prices accordingly to compensate for it, especially if they are in a public stock exchange as they can't afford to expect a financial hit that will downgrade their profits that would lower stock values.

This is one of those ideas that sounds really good on paper, but when it's cut loose out in reality there will be a ripple effect.

It doesn't sound good on paper or verbally. Anytime you let other countries have even the least little control over industry or how we operate, you know they will use it for nefarious reasons.

Nostra
Holy shit. I just read what the deal is and it sure isn't good for America. What the hell are Bidung and his administration thinking by backing this stinking deal??

Not everone who is unemployed is collecting UI. There are other factors involved here as to why there is a worker shortage. It's my understanding that the added UI benefits are winding down but I could be wrong.

Not everone who is unemployed is collecting UI. There are other factors involved here as to why there is a worker shortage. It's my understanding that the added UI benefits are winding down but I could be wrong.

You are not wrong at all. You are absolutely correct. Some were making so much money they socked a lot of it away. When the fed checks stopped, it didn't mean the state unemployment did too. Even those that lost both are now living on what they put under their mattress and can probably not work for several months. Many of these jobs are service jobs, and very few support themselves on them. They are usually people living in mom and dads basement and that money can last a long time.

But.......it will run out eventually. When it does, they will have no choice but to rejoin the workforce.

Forum List

Back