Biden wants to tax American companies 15% to send to other countries.

"Proposes". I address this before it ever came up. He "proposed" many things but doing anything was a very different things. The funding came across his desk and he signed off on it.

We have always gave billions away. Trump did also.
Wasn't right then, and it sure isn't right now. With that said, now how about you be specific on the give aways you claim that Trump lent his name too. Give us exact amounts, the bills or agreements signed, the reason's, and the date's or you are just running your mouth because you think no one will question or disagree with your broad accusations given in order to defend the practice, and defend Biden who is really abusing the presidency.

"Proposes". I address this before it ever came up. He "proposed" many things but doing anything was a very different things. The funding came across his desk and he signed off on it.
Give us the links, so we can see the actual documents he signed off on. It's all public information right ?

Wasn't right then, and it sure isn't right now. With that said, now how about you be specific on the give aways you claim that Trump lent his name too. Give us exact amounts, the bills or agreements signed, the reason's, and the date's or you are just running your mouth because you think no one will question or disagree with your broad accusations given in order to defend the practice and Biden who is really abusing the presidency.

Please. Always with the qualifications. Oh Boy, they didn't name it the "Trump Give Away Bill". He signed off on all of it. Your kind of reply is quite transparent.

My statement dumbshit...was that we had a president in 2017 that was not IN FAVOR of sending money abroad and giving $450,000 to illegal aliens...Congress was in favor of it when pelosi took over....that was beyond Trump's ability to stop in most cases....are you okay with Biden giving half a million bucks to illegal aliens??? anyone want to bet whether or not I get an answer from this fool???

Last edited:
Trump greatly cut down foreign aid...I think you know this so why are you playing dumb?.....

My statement dumbshit...was that we had a president in 2017 that was not IN FAVOR of sending money abroad and giving $450,000 to illegal aliens...Congress was in favor of it when pelosi took over....that was beyond Trump's ability to stop in most cases....are you okay with Biden giving half a million bucks to illegal aliens??? anyone want to bet whether or not I get an answer from this fool???

Above is what you said. You said he "greatly cut down foreign aid". It never went down in Trump's first two years either.

Above is what you said. You said he "greatly cut down foreign aid". It never went down in Trump's first two years either.
He was greatly in favor of cuts and proposed them...this nut Joe is the direct opposite...now are you going to answer my question or are we done?.....

He was greatly in favor of cuts and proposed them...this nut Joe is the direct opposite...now are you going to answer my question or are we done?.....

You said he made cuts. That is quite different than noting that Trump was commonly full of hot air.

Tell me, how is the new trade agreement with China going?

Oh yeah, you were going to prove me wrong. I'm still waiting

You said he made cuts. That is quite different than noting that Trump was commonly full of hot air.

Tell me, how is the new trade agreement with China going?

Oh yeah, you were going to prove me wrong. I'm still waiting
You aren't going to answer my question?....

So this is simply an expansion of the Trump and GOP plan?

The U.S. already has a version of its own global minimum tax, created as part of the 2017 GOP tax act, that imposes a 10.5 percent minimum tax on U.S. multinational firms' foreign earnings.
no,

1) it increases it
2) it’s only on multinational corps, foreign earnings

so no, totally different

no,

1) it increases it
2) it’s only on multinational corps, foreign earnings

so no, totally different

I said, this only adds to what Trump did. So the first 10.5 was OK, it's the next 4.5 that is bad?

I said, this only adds to what Trump did. So the first 10.5 was OK, it's the next 4.5 that is bad?
no it’s a totally different tac

the GOP tax was a min only on multinational companies…FORIEGN profits

not a min tax on all profits of all companies

totally different taxes

no it’s a totally different tac

the GOP tax was a min only on multinational companies…FORIEGN profits

not a min tax on all profits of all companies

totally different taxes

So is this the reason we have such high inflation? These companies passing on this 10.5% tax?

From your source,

The U.S. already has a version of its own global minimum tax, created as part of the 2017 GOP tax act, that imposes a 10.5 percent minimum tax on U.S. multinational firms' foreign earnings. The Biden administration initially proposed raising that amount to 21 percent as a demonstration of America's commitment to higher corporate taxes, but after negotiations with congressional Democrats, have instead proposed a 15 percent rate in line with the global agreement. (This 15 percent tax on U.S. multinationals' foreign profits is separate from the 15 percent minimum tax Biden is also seeking to impose on large firms in the U.S.)

Biden is precious

Gollum is a tad smarter.

The real title of the article is: "Biden, other G-20 world leaders formally endorse groundbreaking global corporate minimum tax"

I think the title of your topic is fake news.

The tax doesn't go to other countries.

You should be ashamed of yourself for spreading false information.
Really? The US has the majority of the corporations that will be taxed. Are your really so stupid you think the money won't be going to other countries?

Forum List

Back