Biden wants to tax American companies 15% to send to other countries.

The global minimum tax seeks to block corporations from moving jobs or profits overseas in order to avoid paying taxes. President Biden and his administration pushed the agreement over the finish line in the last several months.

“We reached a historic agreement for a fairer and more effective international tax system,” Italian Prime Minister Mario Draghi said at the opening of the summit on Saturday.

The agreement would set a 15 percent global minimum corporate tax rate that administration officials say would generate $60 billion or more in additional revenue annually in the U.S. alone.

So that's why Bezos wants to build his own space station.

......you have to be a real dumbass if you think this will stop companies from doing that
AND-AND--too much taxation will ruin countries
Bidumb is pushing the US into the grave

The global minimum tax seeks to block corporations from moving jobs or profits overseas in order to avoid paying taxes. President Biden and his administration pushed the agreement over the finish line in the last several months.

“We reached a historic agreement for a fairer and more effective international tax system,” Italian Prime Minister Mario Draghi said at the opening of the summit on Saturday.

The agreement would set a 15 percent global minimum corporate tax rate that administration officials say would generate $60 billion or more in additional revenue annually in the U.S. alone.

So that's why Bezos wants to build his own space station.

The $60 Billion windfall is fictional , you know.

The problem with this kind of estimation is that it fails to consider how new taxes influence people's behavior.

If you tax something big time, you'll get a lot less of it. And as a result, there will be less legal economic activity and income to tax if you punish people for earning.

Back in the 1990's, Ohio increased the tax on cigarettes exponentially, lawmakers estimated that they would have plenty of new funds to pay for children's health care. The funding scheme fell through. The high tax caused the number of pell mells people burned to plummet .

And it will be the same with this.

All of a sudden, the prog moonbats are lapping the boots of mega-wealthy BigCorporatist globalism.....As though they're really going to tax the hell out of themselves to pay for their grandiose delusions of grandeur.

Damn, you crackpots are nothing, if not the most gullible sad sacks ever to draw a breath. :laugh2:

Trump greatly cut down foreign aid...I think you know this so why are you playing dumb?.....

No he didn't. You can claim whatever you want. It's easy to do.

Now Trump said lots of things but that's all he did. Saying is not doing.

No he didn't. You can claim whatever you want. It's easy to do.

Now Trump said lots of things but that's all he did. Saying is not doing.
Should I show you how wrong you are or just let your fantasies continue?....

urprisingly skews thinks this really means something other than governments taking more money to piss away.

Actually, I play the long game, and since 1988, I'm winning big. Slowly but surely erasing the legacy of Ronald Reagan on everything from marijuana laws, to equal access, to taxes.

This is just the beginning. It's a long slog war, and time or population numbers aren't on your side. I sleep very well at night, and know when I leave here, I will have added my small contribution to making future generations of white conservatives lives a living hell.

But you keep living that dream, ya hear. :stir:

Actually, I play the long game, and since 1988, I'm winning big. Slowly but surely erasing the legacy of Ronald Reagan on everything from marijuana laws, to equal access, to taxes.

This is just the beginning. It's a long slog war, and time or population numbers aren't on your side. I sleep very well at night, and know when I leave here, I will have added my small contribution to making future generations of white conservatives lives a living hell.

Pinochet did nothing wrong.

Another example of Biden's America Last agenda.

I call it the "dead beat tax" because it's designed to benefit all the countries that suck off the United States.

hhhhahhhhahhahaha
1. so you are a racist
a. which makes you a hypocrite
2. you are making EVERY American's life [ black, white, latino. Asian ] future a living hell by fking up America
3. DUH

Biden spewed 2.2 million lbs of pollutants to go to G20 and blab about Climate Change. He also had an 85 car caravan driving around France. Hypocrisy much?

Read and quoted it. If something in it had enforced what you said over what I said, you would have quoted it.
It tells of how Trump was trying and in some cases succeeding in cutting foreign aid....man are you dumb....

Read and quoted it. If something in it had enforced what you said over what I said, you would have quoted it.

Forum List

Back