Biden wants to shift away from American Oil to Foreign Oil

Lesh
You call everyone a liar that doesn't agree with you. Listen dumbass. Before the Chinese virus hit gas was 1.70 a gallon in Melbourne, Florida where I live. If you can't handle the truth then you can blow it out your pigheaded ass.

really, the Saudis pay less than a buck. You must live in a liberal state where everything is inflated for no reason

The oil industry in SA is nationalized and the price they pay for gas is set by the government.

Are you suggesting we should do that here?

whatever shumer protege, pay more and like it but you can't defend it....LMAO

The oil industry in SA is nationalized and the price they pay for gas is set by the government.

Are you suggesting we should do that here?
I am suggesting it is ok to complain about fuel above $3 bucks when we got used to under $2 back when we had sensible leaders instead a Dementia President and idiotic Congress

I am suggesting it is ok to complain about fuel above $3 bucks when we got used to under $2 back when we had sensible leaders instead a Dementia President and idiotic Congress

then feel free to keep on whining. It is a good look on you

Some of us just have a natural ability to be such. But I can live with that as it seems far better than mimicking the behavior of those I claim to hate.
yes your natural ability has done you well, keep up the good work, now do you have anything of substance to post?

Lesh
You call everyone a liar that doesn't agree with you. Listen dumbass. Before the Chinese virus hit gas was 1.70 a gallon in Melbourne, Florida where I live. If you can't handle the truth then you can blow it out your pigheaded ass.
I just showed you a link that had the average FLA gas price "before the pandemic hit" (Mid January 2020) at $2.48. You expect us to believe that some gas station was selling at 78 cents less than that? Sure

Lesh
Oh blow it out your pigheaded ass. I live in Melbourne and I know exactly what I paid for gas before the Chinese virus hit. Idiot.

I also know exactly what I'm paying now since Bidung got elected and started his green shit.

Lesh
Oh blow it out your pigheaded ass. I live in Melbourne and I know exactly what I paid for gas before the Chinese virus hit. Idiot.
Sure. 70 cents below the state average.

Nahhhh...you ain't lying

yes your natural ability has done you well, keep up the good work, now do you have anything of substance to post?

no more or less than you have.

So, back to your Saudi example, you never did answer if you think we should follow their lead

I just showed you a link that had the average FLA gas price "before the pandemic hit" (Mid January 2020) at $2.48. You expect us to believe that some gas station was selling at 78 cents less than that? Sure
you are a little early on your dates, way before any shutdowns or restrictions

you are a little early on your dates, way before any shutdowns or restrictions
You're right for once.

They were HIGHER in Febraury 2020

Forum List

Back