Biden vs Trump 2024 from Now till November 5, 2024

This is where we jump the shark ... accepting the lie that there is only one alternative.
Trump made sure that only he would be the alternative for the Republicans.

To deal with Trump as the alternative, yes, we only have Biden to again win the election in November.

After this next election, then there will be more possibilities for more alternatives.

Trump made sure that only he would be the alternative for the Republicans.

To deal with Trump as the alternative, yes, we only have Biden to again win the election in November.

After this next election, then there will be more possibilities for more alternatives.
Not if we elect Biden or Trump. When is "bad enough" for you to wake up and say no?

Not if we elect Biden or Trump. When is "bad enough" for you to wake up and say no?

You have no solution for it.
You have no other candidates for it.
You are nothing but hot air going cold really fast.

You have no solution for it.
Yes I do. Stop voting for bad candidates. If we don't vote for them they won't get elected.
You have no other candidates for it.
They are always other candidates. If you don't see anyone on the ballot you like, write someone in. Don't vote for crap on purpose.
You are nothing but hot air going cold really fast.
I'm telling you the truth. Nothing will get better until we stop falling for this shit.

Yes I do. Stop voting for bad candidates. If we don't vote for them they won't get elected.

They are always other candidates. If you don't see anyone on the ballot you like, write someone in. Don't vote for crap on purpose.

I'm telling you the truth. Nothing will get better until we stop falling for this shit.
You vote for whomever you want to vote.

[ Why would Donald Trump want to see NATO gone back in the 1980s? ]

(full thread online)

Forum List

Back