Biden Vows To Get Rid Of 'Junk Fees' That Make Roomier Seats More Expensive For People Of Color

I said that until you comprehended what I wrote go fuck yourself will be the only reply. Now try it again.

I posted your words verbatim, they are pretty simple and there really is nothing to "comprehended" other than the fact you seem to think only rich people fly or rent cars or spend nights in hotels.

That makes me wonder what you consider to be "rich"?

I posted your words verbatim, they are pretty simple and there really is nothing to "comprehended" other than the fact you seem to think only rich people fly or rent cars or spend nights in hotels.

That makes me wonder what you consider to be "rich"?
You posted my words but you forgot about the part where I never said it effected no middle class I never implied it does. The poor can't afford to travel rent a car stay in a motel nor can most of the middle class
So dumbass go fuck yourself.

The OP is lying again. It's the only way to cast these new laws that benefit everyone in some kind of nefarious light. Because that's what racists do.

BULLSHIT

Laws that benefit NO ONE.

Except the freeloaders who think they're going to get special treatment just cause they're colored

And the fucking shit for brains morons who enable them

Being six foot two and nearly three hundred pounds I would like to see the FAA set standards for knee room, shoulder room and general room on airliners. Even in high school when I was six two- and 160-pounds coach seats were cramped, and that was in the late sixties. Seats are far smaller now, but the average person has gotten taller and larger.
Lose some weight.

Lose some weight.
We have become more ignorant as a civilization and the atmosphere on passenger jets is not what it was. Manners and etiquette have been reduced in a huge way. The TSA rules and the economizing by the airlines does not help.

Finally, Biden introduces the issue that will save the midterms for the Democrats...and gets immediately micked for it.

View attachment 716000

Forget inflation, Open Borders,the FBI/DOJ coming for you in the middle of the night, out of control crime, high gas prices, rising prices, falling housing markets, supply chain crisis, food shortages, COVID mandates, nuclear WWIII....

IT SEEMS democrats have even abandoned the abortion as its primary midterm issue.

Biden, with his finger on rhe pulse of the nation, has identified the highest priority issue plaguing this nation and has vowed he and the Democrats will eliminate it...

"During a Wednesday speech on combating inflation and lowering costs for families, President Joe Biden expressed his administration’s commitment to eliminating "junk fees" which he claimed make American lives, particularly those of low-income families and people of color, harder.

In a what many critical viewers considered a bizarre portion of the speech, Biden claimed that the extra expense required to purchase roomier airline seats is a form of these junk fees, which he argued hit "people of color" particularly hard.
"

'Former WWE wrestler and Knox County, Tennessee mayor Glenn Jacobs ripped Biden’s quote, tweeting, "I have long felt that airline seating is extraordinarily unfair to oversized people such as myself and warrants Federal intervention. Thanks to @POTUS for giving this crucial issue the attention it deserves. (For those lacking a sense of humor, this is called sarcasm).'

Biden has soundly and appropriately been mocked, as shown above, for this bizarre yet humerous announcement.

Are they even able to show ID?

Forum List

Back