Biden Vows To Get Rid Of 'Junk Fees' That Make Roomier Seats More Expensive For People Of Color

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Finally, Biden introduces the issue that will save the midterms for the Democrats...and gets immediately micked for it.

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Forget inflation, Open Borders,the FBI/DOJ coming for you in the middle of the night, out of control crime, high gas prices, rising prices, falling housing markets, supply chain crisis, food shortages, COVID mandates, nuclear WWIII....

IT SEEMS democrats have even abandoned the abortion as its primary midterm issue.

Biden, with his finger on rhe pulse of the nation, has identified the highest priority issue plaguing this nation and has vowed he and the Democrats will eliminate it...

"During a Wednesday speech on combating inflation and lowering costs for families, President Joe Biden expressed his administration’s commitment to eliminating "junk fees" which he claimed make American lives, particularly those of low-income families and people of color, harder.

In a what many critical viewers considered a bizarre portion of the speech, Biden claimed that the extra expense required to purchase roomier airline seats is a form of these junk fees, which he argued hit "people of color" particularly hard.
"

'Former WWE wrestler and Knox County, Tennessee mayor Glenn Jacobs ripped Biden’s quote, tweeting, "I have long felt that airline seating is extraordinarily unfair to oversized people such as myself and warrants Federal intervention. Thanks to @POTUS for giving this crucial issue the attention it deserves. (For those lacking a sense of humor, this is called sarcasm).'

Biden has soundly and appropriately been mocked, as shown above, for this bizarre yet humerous announcement.

Mr. Biden does seem to be having a meltdown.

Apparently, he is very much ashamed of his racist past (remember what he said about integrated schools?) and desperately wants people to remember him for how much he loves people of color.

Maybe he is getting concerned as to his ability to even finish his term.

Very sad!

Being six foot two and nearly three hundred pounds I would like to see the FAA set standards for knee room, shoulder room and general room on airliners. Even in high school when I was six two- and 160-pounds coach seats were cramped, and that was in the late sixties. Seats are far smaller now, but the average person has gotten taller and larger.

The OP is lying again. It's the only way to cast these new laws that benefit everyone in some kind of nefarious light. Because that's what racists do.

Finally, Biden introduces the issue that will save the midterms for the Democrats...and gets immediately micked for it.

View attachment 716000

Forget inflation, Open Borders,the FBI/DOJ coming for you in the middle of the night, out of control crime, high gas prices, rising prices, falling housing markets, supply chain crisis, food shortages, COVID mandates, nuclear WWIII....

IT SEEMS democrats have even abandoned the abortion as its primary midterm issue.

Biden, with his finger on rhe pulse of the nation, has identified the highest priority issue plaguing this nation and has vowed he and the Democrats will eliminate it...

"During a Wednesday speech on combating inflation and lowering costs for families, President Joe Biden expressed his administration’s commitment to eliminating "junk fees" which he claimed make American lives, particularly those of low-income families and people of color, harder.

In a what many critical viewers considered a bizarre portion of the speech, Biden claimed that the extra expense required to purchase roomier airline seats is a form of these junk fees, which he argued hit "people of color" particularly hard.
"

'Former WWE wrestler and Knox County, Tennessee mayor Glenn Jacobs ripped Biden’s quote, tweeting, "I have long felt that airline seating is extraordinarily unfair to oversized people such as myself and warrants Federal intervention. Thanks to @POTUS for giving this crucial issue the attention it deserves. (For those lacking a sense of humor, this is called sarcasm).'

Biden has soundly and appropriately been mocked, as shown above, for this bizarre yet humerous announcement.

If you look closely at those fees. Those aren't fees that the poor or the majority of the middle class have. This will do nothing but bailout the rich who actually fly, go to motels, rent vehicles.

Want to do something for me regarding flying?

Issue guidance / a notice to customers stating that if 'you' are physically wider that the Ecomomy airline seat 'you' will be occupying 'you' must purchase 2 (two) seats.

On an Economy section row that has 3 seats, place 2 horizontally-challenged customers / fliers on that row - the 2 of them can sit together and take up the whole row.

I flew recently and in front of me several rows up I saw some poor man forced to sit in his assigned seat on a 3-seat row between 2 men of very large girth.

(Take color / race out of the equation for this...) It lookedume a sandwhich vookie (like an Oreo) - 2 big 'cookies' sandwhiching this tiny bit of 'creme' in the middle.

Tbe flight attendant did not allow him to cgange seats at 1st, until rhe gate was shut, everyone was onboard, and a coue of seats came up empty, thank goodness for hlm.

Being six foot two and nearly three hundred pounds I would like to see the FAA set standards for knee room, shoulder room and general room on airliners. Even in high school when I was six two- and 160-pounds coach seats were cramped, and that was in the late sixties. Seats are far smaller now, but the average person has gotten taller and larger.

Well be prepared to pay more to fly then.

How would they make more room for bigger people? It's a finite space so they would have to remove other seats to make more room. Fewer seats means fewer passengers, fewer passengers means less money to be made, less money made means higher ticket prices to compensate for the loss.

They would need to remove a lot of seats for bigger people. I'm 6ft tall and skinny and even I was getting a bit antsy just flying 5 hours to Vegas from lack of leg room. But I didn't complain because I was going half way across the country in 5 hours vs riding a bus or driving myself and it taking days. The mild discomfort was the trade off for the convince.

If you look closely at those fees. Those aren't fees that the poor or the majority of the middle class have. This will do nothing but bailout the rich who actually fly, go to motels, rent vehicles.

you really think only the rich do these things?

Well be prepared to pay more to fly then.

How would they make more room for bigger people? It's a finite space so they would have to remove other seats to make more room. Fewer seats means fewer passengers, fewer passengers means less money to be made, less money made means higher ticket prices to compensate for the loss.

They would need to remove a lot of seats for bigger people. I'm 6ft tall and skinny and even I was getting a bit antsy just flying 5 hours to Vegas from lack of leg room. But I didn't complain because I was going half way across the country in 5 hours vs riding a bus or driving myself and it taking days. The mild discomfort was the trade off for the convince.

But we should not need to make that trade off.

I took my first flight in 1971 and have probably not gone more than year without flying since then. This is a problem that just keeps getting worse and worse, because people think they need to make the trade off

This stuff screams SNL parody but it isn't. These people are lunatics. They really think all blacks are idiots.

But we should not need to make that trade off.

I took my first flight in 1971 and have probably not gone more than year without flying since then. This is a problem that just keeps getting worse and worse, because people think they need to make the trade off
But Biden puts it on the companies as Progs always do. It is understandable as a traveler. How about the federal government also eliminates every enacted tiny tax also.

Until you go back and comprehend what I wrote the only answer you're going to get is go fuck yourself.

Your words...... Those aren't fees that the poor or the majority of the middle class have. This will do nothing but bailout the rich who actually fly, go to motels, rent vehicles.

So, again....do you really believe that only rich people actually do these things?

Forum List

Back