Biden voters want to change their vote.................................

occupied

Gold Member
Reaction score
So many people have voted I do not see where the last minute, last ditch character assassination blitz is going to have the effect you want it to. At this point Trump should have been trying to make the case that he is better than Biden rather than Biden being worse than him. Focusing on this smear campaign was a huge tactical error, not that I'm complaining.

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score
I liked all 30 votes for Biden I cast. You can register in multiple states...right?

Rogue AI

Gold Member
Reaction score
So many people have voted I do not see where the last minute, last ditch character assassination blitz is going to have the effect you want it to. At this point Trump should have been trying to make the case that he is better than Biden rather than Biden being worse than him. Focusing on this smear campaign was a huge tactical error, not that I'm complaining.
There are tens of millions that don't vote, some them may decide keeping corrupt Biden out of the White House is worth going out and voting.

Whodatsaywhodat.

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Everyone knows now for sure that trump trumps biden . Biden is as corrupt as the clintons . God , thats corrupt . And Trump is as clean as mother Theresa.

occupied

Gold Member
Reaction score
There are tens of millions that don't vote, some them may decide keeping corrupt Biden out of the White House is worth going out and voting.
The downside of Trump normalizing corruption in his administration is that he is not an attractive choice for anyone who is trying to pick the least corrupt candidate. Even were all the smears true Trump cannot say he is clean. There are instances of pay-to-play all over the place that the Trumpbots seemingly have no concern over.

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Reaction score
The downside of Trump normalizing corruption in his administration is that he is not an attractive choice for anyone who is trying to pick the least corrupt candidate. Even were all the smears true Trump cannot say he is clean. There are instances of pay-to-play all over the place that the Trumpbots seemingly have no concern over.
So, you're admitting that Biden is corrupt?

occupied

Gold Member
Reaction score
So, you're admitting that Biden is corrupt?
Who the hell knows? The entire thing is a misinformation campaign. If there are any facts to be had they are obscured by mountains of bullshit churned out by every right winger and Russian troll with access to the internet.

danielpalos

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That is all the right wing has; gossip, hearsay, and soothsay not any better solutions at lower cost; nothing but Repeal is what they do best.

DustyInfinity

Gold Member
Reaction score
That is all the right wing has; gossip, hearsay, and soothsay not any better solutions at lower cost; nothing but Repeal is what they do best.
The media used to look for corruption. It used to be important.

Stonelee

Reaction score
I knew this was going to happen,, Democrat remorse. When they wake up it’s devastating especially when you cast a vote already for somebody you hate

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Has he focused on that.

Seems like he dismantled Biden in the last debate on key issues.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List