Biden uses FBI to terrify People

that tends to happen when fascist are in power

They have been in power for decades, why are you just now freaking out?

But, as I said....go hide in your closet, you will feel much better!

um no about two years

Yeah, ok.

giphy.gif

And how many FBI SWAT raids were reported 2018-2020? I can't recall one on ANTIFA or BLM members, or any other of the participants of the more than 500 riots that killed dozens, injured thousands of police officers and did billions in property damage. Can you?

I'm also curious why he didn't include 2016 & 2017 after all the violent riots, rhetoric and demonstrations that followed Trump's election and inauguration. This just proves my point, commiecrats and their allies are treated differently by the FBI and DOJ. Can you say, "two tiered justice system'?

Look silly, you wanted me to prove that Trump's FBI Director has been talking about the dangers of domestic terrorism well before Biden.

I did.

Can you refute it? No.

This is the point where you should just admit that your little theory that it must've been Biden directing Wray to take domestic terrorism seriously is bust.

Last edited:
Look silly, you wanted me to prove that Trump's FBI Director has been talking about the dangers of domestic terrorism well before Biden.

I did.

Can you refute it? No.

This is the point where you should just admit that your little theory that it must've been Biden directing Wray to take domestic terrorism seriously is bust.

Run along commie, you can keep deflecting, but it doesn't alter todays reality.

Tucker Carlson: It's hard to believe this is happening

Fox News host Tucker Carlson calls out Biden for allegedly using the FBI intimidate his critics on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.'

TheReaper: Is there not one democrats who will admit they are wrong using these fascist violent tactics on regular people?

Biden has intentionally had the position of "hands off" when it comes to the FBI.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson calls out Biden for allegedly using the FBI intimidate his critics on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.'

The meme to be parroted has been issued.

The Fox television entertainer is flailing his pom-poms for the GOP's attack on law and order as hyped by the Gohmert.

In the tradition of Trump goons attacking outnumbered police defending democracy at the Capitol, they target public servants recovering classified documents in the interest of national security for death threats.

An anti-American element within the Republican Party will persist in promoting this savagery on its propaganda outlets, as their blood-curdling "Myth of Whispering Ray, the Man who Controls Weak Minds" has acquired an inevitable laugh track.

Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 5.42.26 PM.png

"Psst! I'm not an FBI agent provocateur! Do what I tell you!"

The FBI safeguards the nation against domestic foes such as Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, Three Percenters, etc.

Screen Shot 2022-10-01 at 1.06.19 PM.png

"How dare they!"

Screen Shot 2022-10-01 at 12.55.50 PM.png

"Mister we could use a man like
G-Man Hoover again!"

Screen Shot 2022-10-01 at 12.59.00 PM.png

Tucker Carlson: It's hard to believe this is happening

TheReaper: Is there not one democrats who will admit they are wrong using these fascist violent tactics on regular people?

What are you doing that would draw the FBI's attention?

Nothing says DemoNaziFascism like a midnight raid on an 80 year old Roger Stone, or throwing a 70 year old Manafort in Solitary Confinement for a petty White Collar crime he was accused of committing while working for Obama and Biden in Ukraine, then giving his Employer Immunity (Podesta Group) so he could not defend himself, or request documents proving his innocence. And then giving him a lifetime gag order on the condition of his release so he could never talk about what Obama and Biden asked him to do in Ukraine.

Nothing says DemoNaziFascism like a Gestapo Raid on a Pro Lifer's home over a shouting match and someone getting shoved, or targeting soccer moms at board meetings protesting The Homosexual Pedo Grooming Agenda and CRT, and designating them and their minivans as Domestic Terrorists.

"Who wants to go on a Panty Raid?"
Merrick Garland.
Uh huh, Comrade. :heehee: Another one with a NAZI fetish.

Forum List

Back