Biden uses FBI to terrify People

Not a single word in that link about Biden directing any investigations.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

xiden isn't mentally capable of dictating a damn thing, his handlers are doing it in the name of his regime. Hell xiden can't even get off stage without trying to shake hands with Harvey the rabbit.

Bill Barr, Trump's Attorney General says Jim Jordan and his "whisleblower" crop are full of shit, Trump is clearly culpable in mishandling documents and the "raid" was fully warranted in it's every meaning.

Further, Trump's team has failed miserably to make any case at all in court that the search was anything less than by the book.

And all that aside...not a single word about Biden directing anything, so what the fuck is wrong with you?

xiden isn't mentally capable of dictating a damn thing, his handlers are doing it in the name of his regime.

"His handlers"...let me guess..."Hooked nose" George Soros and the mythical Deep State?

The FBI is the Neo Gestapo, under Biden and his Globlalists puppeteers!

sad and bad.

1664506216194.png

xiden isn't mentally capable of dictating a damn thing

Well thats weird, why are you telling this to me instead of posting disagreement with OP?

Biden uses FBI to terrify People​

Thats what this thread is about isn't it? If you don't buy it then go ahead and disagree with your fellow rightwingers....or does that not interest you as much as talking back to me with various arguments of convinience?

Boy, this November is going to be a bitch for you. Get that pussy hat washed!
Notice how Democrats have bitch-slapped you commies in every special election?

Notice how good the polls are for dems? The polls that have consistently underestimated the Democratic vote?

Good luck in Roevember. You're gonna need it.

Notice how Democrats have bitch-slapped you commies in every special election?

Notice how good the polls are for dems? The polls that have consistently underestimated the Democratic vote?

Good luck in Roevember. You're gonna need it.
Biden claimed the pandemic over, no more ballet boxes. Wash that pussy hat!

Well thats weird, why are you telling this to me instead of posting disagreement with OP?

Biden uses FBI to terrify People​

Thats what this thread is about isn't it? If you don't buy it then go ahead and disagree with your fellow rightwingers....or does that not interest you as much as talking back to me with various arguments of convinience?

Tell it to Jim Jordan and Chuck Grassley you lying fucking commie.
Tell what to them?

Just what _are_ you babbling about? You have to remember that normal people don't get fed the stupid stories that you get fed.

If you will stoop to lying about posting rules, which is easily checked, I don't think there's anything you won't lie your commie ass about.
You're the only snowflake I've seen here who blubbers about having their stuff trimmed. Even by snowflake standards, you're a whiny bitch.

“It’s time to stop the FBI from being the enforcer of a political party’s ideology,” says Ernie Tibaldi, a retired agent from San Francisco. :lmao:

Again, nothing about Biden directing any FBI investigations.

Whats wrong with you? I asked you for evidence Biden interfered in the justice process, why do you keep posting this bullshit? It's obviously not sort of evidence, so why keep pissing your pants by posting it?

Last edited:
Tell what to them?

Just what _are_ you babbling about? You have to remember that normal people don't get fed the stupid stories that you get fed.

You're the only snowflake I've seen here who blubbers about having their stuff trimmed. Even by snowflake standards, you're a whiny bitch.

So you admit you're just a liar, got it!

“It’s time to stop the FBI from being the enforcer of a political party’s ideology,” says Ernie Tibaldi, a retired agent from San Francisco. :lmao:

Again, nothing about Biden directing any FBI investigations.

Whats wrong with you? I asked you for evidence Biden interfered in the justice process, why do you keep posting this bullshit? It's obviously not sort of evidence, so why keep pissing your pants by posting it?

Are you under the mistaken impression I give a flying fuck about what you ask for? So far all you have are deflections. Not going to play your mindless ESL games.

Tucker Carlson: It's hard to believe this is happening

Fox News host Tucker Carlson calls out Biden for allegedly using the FBI intimidate his critics on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.'

TheReaper: Is there not one democrats who will admit they are wrong using these fascist violent tactics on regular people?

They don't mind it. They like it, as long as their people are winning.

You can't have a nation with these people. It's already over.

Are you under the mistaken impression I give a flying fuck about what you ask for? So far all you have are deflections. Not going to play your mindless ESL games.
Nope, I was under CORRECT impression that you can't seriously back up any of your half-baked politico fantasies, like most rightwingers.

By now I know what you are...do you?

Forum List

Back