Biden uses FBI to terrify People

The FBI starts acting like Gestapo, Nazis, Secret Police
and Democrats defend their fascism.
That's all you need to know about today's Democrats

Moron, who's rights did "gestapo" violate?

You fools have ZERO perspective, ZERO understanding what the f you are even talking about.

Gestapo was not Gestapo because they sent in too many agents out to conduct completely lawful arrest or search.

Nope, I was under CORRECT impression that you can't seriously back up any of your half-baked politico fantasies, like most rightwingers.

By now I know what you are...do you?

Poor little stupid commie. xiden, Wray, Garland and Mayorkas are all singing the exact same tune about domestic terrorism. And you commies are claiming xiden is large and in charge, so he must be directing his little quartet. Well, either that or you commies are lying your asses off and someone else is pulling all their strings. Which is it?

That card is as irrelevant and worn out as the race card. You commies need to come up with some new material.

Oh, did that hit a nerve? You sure seem like you'd like me to stop pointing that out!

You and all the other MAGA buffoons are just Putin's useful idiots!

Poor little stupid commie. xiden, Wray, Garland and Mayorkas are all singing the exact same tune about domestic terrorism. And you commies are claiming xiden is large and in charge, so he must be directing his little quartet. Well, either that or you commies are lying your asses off and someone else is pulling all their strings. Which is it?

...domestic terrorism is not real?

Wray has been talking about domestic terrorism since Trump days, was Biden controlling him then too?

Wtf are you even talking about?

The top threat we face from domestic violent extremists stems from those we now identify as Racially/Ethnically Motivated Violent Extremists (“RMVE”). RMVEs were the primary source of ideologically-motivated lethal incidents and violence in 2018 and 2019, and have been considered the most lethal of all domestic extremism movements since 2001. The spate of attacks we saw in 2019 underscore the continued threat posed by domestic violent extremists and perpetrators of hate crimes. Such crimes are not limited to the United States and, with the aid of Internet like-minded hate groups, can reach across borders.

To combat the threat at home, the FBI established the Domestic Terrorism-Hate Crimes Fusion Cell, in the spring of 2019. Composed of subject matter experts from both the Criminal Investigative and Counterterrorism Divisions, the fusion cell offers program coordination from FBI Headquarters, helps ensure seamless information sharing across divisions, and augments investigative resources.

The top threat we face from domestic violent extremists stems from those we now identify as Racially/Ethnically Motivated Violent Extremists (“RMVE”). RMVEs were the primary source of ideologically-motivated lethal incidents and violence in 2018 and 2019, and have been considered the most lethal of all domestic extremism movements since 2001. The spate of attacks we saw in 2019 underscore the continued threat posed by domestic violent extremists and perpetrators of hate crimes. Such crimes are not limited to the United States and, with the aid of Internet like-minded hate groups, can reach across borders.

To combat the threat at home, the FBI established the Domestic Terrorism-Hate Crimes Fusion Cell, in the spring of 2019. Composed of subject matter experts from both the Criminal Investigative and Counterterrorism Divisions, the fusion cell offers program coordination from FBI Headquarters, helps ensure seamless information sharing across divisions, and augments investigative resources.

And how many FBI SWAT raids were reported 2018-2020? I can't recall one on ANTIFA or BLM members, or any other of the participants of the more than 500 riots that killed dozens, injured thousands of police officers and did billions in property damage. Can you?

I'm also curious why he didn't include 2016 & 2017 after all the violent riots, rhetoric and demonstrations that followed Trump's election and inauguration. This just proves my point, commiecrats and their allies are treated differently by the FBI and DOJ. Can you say, "two tiered justice system'?

I'm sure some germans made that very same comment in Hitler's take over. I wonder how they feel today.

Xiden and Hitler tied to the same vine right now.
Sure, Q NUT.
Trump loves authoritarians, Hitler, Jong-un, Putin, Xi Jīnping, just like his cult does

In general, the role of the FBI under the Biden administration is very ambiguous, as there were agents who stormed the capitol, and there were those who ordered the search of Donald Trump's house, as well as those who were searching for Hunter Biden's laptop.
They are supposed to protect us, and it turns out they are taking advantage of their position to profit from us.

You remain confused
Gaslighting only works on the MAGA cult and Russians.

“Well, first of all, let me say that I think that Kim Jong Un, or Chairman Kim, as some people say, is looking to create a nation that has great strength economically. I think he’s very much – I talk to him a lot about it, and he’s very much into the fact that – he believes, like I do, that North Korea has tremendous economic potential like perhaps few other developing nations anywhere in the world.” (May 27, 2019)

Kim wrote me beautiful letters and they’re great letters. We fell in love.” (September 29, 2018)

“Chairman Kim has been really very open and terrific, frankly. And I think he wants to see something happen. So we have done – I think, mutually, we’ve done very well with respect to North Korea.” (September 24, 2018)

“President Erdogan. He’s tough, but I get along with him. And maybe that’s a bad thing, but I think it’s a really good thing.” (June 29, 2019)

" It’s my honor to be with a friend of mine, somebody I’ve become very close to, in many respects, and he’s doing a very good job: the President of Turkey.” (June 29, 2019)

“And I like President Xi a lot. I consider him a friend, and – but I like him a lot. I’ve gotten to know him very well. He’s a strong gentleman, right? Anybody that – he’s a strong guy, tough guy.” (June 30, 2019)

“I had President Xi, who’s a friend of mine, who’s a very, very good man.” (April 12, 2018)

Former President Donald Trump renewed praise for Chinese President Xi Jinping and Russian President Vladimir Putin during a rally in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, on Saturday.

"I got to know a lot of the foreign leaders and unlike our leader, they're at the top of their game. These are like central casting. There's nobody that could play the role in Hollywood—all of Hollywood, nobody could play the role of President Xi of China...He's a fierce person," the ex-president said.

"Putin, fierce—they're smart. You know a lot of times I'll say somebody's smart and the fake news will go 'He called President Xi smart.' He rules with an iron fist 1.5 billion people, yeah I'd say he's smart," Trump then added.

"Viktor Orbán of Hungary truly loves his Country and wants safety for his people. He has done a powerful and wonderful job in protecting Hungary, stopping illegal immigration, creating jobs, trade, and should be allowed to continue to do so in the upcoming Election. He is a strong leader and respected by all. He has my Complete support and Endorsement for reelection as Prime Minister!"

Of course he is, this is a move right out of the Deanfascict playbook…Obama did it as well

This is Stalinist tactics

Tucker Carlson: It's hard to believe this is happening

Fox News host Tucker Carlson calls out Biden for allegedly using the FBI intimidate his critics on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.'

TheReaper: Is there not one democrats who will admit they are wrong using these fascist violent tactics on regular people?

Sorry to hear that you are terrified.

Hide in your closet, it will make you feel better.

Forum List

Back