Biden uses FBI to terrify People

Tucker Carlson: It's hard to believe this is happening

Fox News host Tucker Carlson calls out Biden for allegedly using the FBI intimidate his critics on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.'

TheReaper: Is there not one democrats who will admit they are wrong using these fascist violent tactics on regular people?

Which is why the FBI is now known as the Federal Bureau of Intimidation.

Tucker Carlson is a bigger idiot than YOU are and that's really saying something.

Says one of the biggest idiots on the forum.

Biden isn't using the FBI to "intimidate his critics". The DOJ is using the FBI to investigate crimes against the government of the United States of America.

BULLSHIT

The feebs are selectively targeting the political opposition.

They're not "regular people". They're seditionists.

And YOU are a terrorist.

Happy now, fucktard?

Tucker is as blind as he is stupid, he ignored how the govt. treated other people because he has a sympathetic crowd to play his pipe to.

We remember how they treated democrat Sandy Burglar who actually stole documents from the National Archives by shoving them down his pants and walking out. Documents that would have put many democrats in jail.
Do you remember?

But at the end of the day...

WE CONSERVATIVES are directly responsible for the course America is taking.
WE have long known that evil men exist and the FF's warned us we would have to defend freedom and gave us the means to do so.

It is entirely on the Conservative Right for passively looking the other way while evil has flourished.
We (collectively) have not sacrificed to defend the commandments and have engaged in perversions God forbids. We are equally guilty if not more so.
Any other acceptance is weakness and delusion.
I agree

At one time in history, perverse behavior was not tolerated by govt. The Catholic Church which helped run society (govt) defined homosexual acts as perverse and they were outlawed even though people of course always had the freedom to do whatever the hell they "wanted" in their private homes where no one knew about it unless they blabbed. Now every perversity under the sun is publicly validated and encouraged-- even though such perversities HARM people and then there is the ultimate harm: Hell.

I would believe in Hell even if it were not taught by theChurches or the Bible-- based on my experiences in this awful world alone. So much malice and mayhem.. lack of charity.. perversity. And what? A loving and holy God is just going to let that go on indefinitely?

What kind of God would that be?

It is one thing for the filthy Democrats to order government officials like the FBI to be political thugs. We expect the Democrats to be assholes.

However, it is quite another thing for the FBI shitheads to go against the oath they took to defend the Constitution and do what the filthy ass Democrats tell them to do.

Reminiscent of the Nazi thugs that carried out the crimes of Hitler.

Putin confessed to Tucker Carlson that he colluded with Obama, Clinton, The FBI, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, Mueller, Joe Biden, Steele and Skirpal to launch The Treasonous COUP against our Democracy in an attempt to overthrow our Elections through Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane. He also admitted to Carlson that Biden told him that it was OK to have a little war in Ukraine since Joe and his friends completely clusterfocked the World's economies in their attempt to Get Trump out of office, and that a little war would help everyone out.
that's unbelievable

Did Tucker actually interview Putin and I never heard of it?

This reminds me that Fox News and other stations are being blacked out ofsociety.. long st ory what I mean.

that's unbelievable

Did Tucker actually interview Putin and I never heard of it?

This reminds me that Fox News and other stations are being blacked out ofsociety.. long st ory what I mean.
If Biden said this publicly what Biden said to Putin Privately was much much worse.

Firing Comey when he wouldn't play ball. Systematically firing everyone involved in the Mueller Report. Having Bill Barr whitewash the Mueller findings. Trying to get the DOJ to prosecute his enemies.
Who did he fire besides Comey?

Forum List

Back