Biden tries to take questions, but his Handmaids shut it down and eject the press

Who are these harridans who travel with Biden and control his actions and who has access to him?

Does anyone know their names, their credentials, or their backgrounds?

When Biden frequently says "They won't let me...", is this the "they" he's referring to?

The meds wore off

Excerpt from typical Biden speech:

jbavkr,hcwd,,;h!!!!!!!!dnvtsfmmcdbhs.mphrtphrtphrtmnbs

Andksnhsggfdejlouivco and comeonman!!!!!!!spittle spurtmmjjgfd

umumfartfartpootakrnckkuhgfv

Who are these harridans who travel with Biden and control his actions and who has access to him?

When Biden frequently says "They won't let me...", is this the "they" he's referring to?

How many times has Biden said "I'm gonna get in TROUBLE if I answer questions? That is so weak and pathetic, it's what a scared little boy would say not the leader of the free world.

Before or after his great fall.

Go on, Trump cult losers.

Cry it out.

You'll feel better when you're done.

There, there. <hairpats>
194916807_4198735003518012_4575993890554127190_n.jpg

Works for me. Showing day, after day, after day that the administration knows he's incapable of answering even the simplest of questions from a friendly press is a good thing.

Forum List

Back