Biden Tries to Change the Subject from Afghanistan to ‘Infrastructure’

You think satan creates people? Is that in the Bible somewhere?
Lol,no he created liberalism to decieve people. You loons took God out of your party i think it was in 2009. Satan has already deceived you into thinking an old demented fool is a good leader for your party.

Technically the Devil has influence on the earth. Everything we do must have some controls with it. It does not stop. So we end up making accusations as more and more is demanded and a society suffers from moribound programs that stagnate and eventually destroys it. So how on God's green earth that with social justice achieved we have Gay Flags under American Flags all over the world in our embassies and other government places. The whole Western World infected with that. The Gay movement is one thing. This is something different and stupid.
God created homosexuals too! Glory be!!!

Lol,no he created liberalism to decieve people. You loons took God out of your party i think it was in 2009. Satan has already deceived you into thinking an old demented fool is a good leader for your party.
Haha. Good one… satan did it… you keep rolling with that one!

hey, I'm all for more infrastructue and less endless war for no purpose. One of the things Trump got right, even though Moscow Mitch and Brave Brave Sir Lindsey obstructed his efforts
I’m an either or kind of gal. Either we are the World police for all of the countries where human rights abuses occur or we get the fuck out and handle them the way we’ve been handling countries with human rights abuses.

I
I’m an either or kind of gal. Either we are the World police for all of the countries where human rights abuses occur or we get the fuck out and handle them the way we’ve been handling countries with human rights abuses.
After their refusals to spend on defense when Trump was potus, jt was a surpise to me to learn the UK and the French and .... Germans .... were so gungho to increase their military spending to both stare down Putin and nationbuild in Afghan. Call me shocked, even

Biden Tries to Change the Subject from Afghanistan to ‘Infrastructure’​

Biden is respecting the Loser's priorities and fulfilling the Former Guy's unfulfilled agenda?

Screen Shot 2019-05-15 at 7.44.22 AM.png
"When will we stop wasting our money on rebuilding Afghanistan?
We must rebuild our country first!

"We have to rebuild our country!
We’re rebuilding. You know, you go to Afghanistan.
There is a school. It gets blown up. We rebuild it.
We build a road to the school. They both get blown up.
We rebuild. In the meantime, if you want to build a school
in Brooklyn or Iowa or California, you can’t build them.”

Bush launched the conflict ... to overthrow the Taliban. The war continued through the presidencies of Barack Obama and Donald Trump, who both tried but failed to end it.
For President Biden, the end of U.S. involvement in Afghanistan was a principal 2020 campaign promise and a position widely supported by American voters who long ago had tired of the war...
In all, 2,461 U.S. troops were killed, including 13 in the past week, in a U.S. campaign that began Oct. 7, 2001.

What is the purpose of staying? What other side of the balance sheet are you looking for?
Purpose of staying is for our nations security. The other side of the balance sheet would be income/assets. I believe only expenses were listed

Purpose of staying is for our nations security. The other side of the balance sheet would be income/assets. I believe only expenses were listed
Except there is ZERO proof our presence in Afghanistan makes us safer. Some would argue it's the exact opposite.

If you can find these income/assets, by all means post them.

Except there is ZERO proof our presence in Afghanistan makes us safer. Some would argue it's the exact opposite.

If you can find these income/assets, by all means post them.
Well let’s say they paid the troops $1 million dollars. Are you counting that as an expense with no return?

common sense says our presence adds to our security. Look at the situation now. We leave, the Taliban takes over. Terrorist groups have a country to thrive in… do you think we are safer now?

If Biden is for something, you can be pretty certain that it's a bad idea. But it's pretty obvious by now that the Democrat party is using him to implement their totalitarian policies. In the end, they have every intention of blaming the senile old man for making all those Marxist decisions they wanted, right before they turn the Presidency over to a total incompetent. Biden takes the rap. The Dem party plays dumb. Kamala becomes the new Marxist puppet and America becomes a poverty ridden, totalitarian shithole. We can't let that happen. Joe must go. NOW.

Forum List

Back