Biden Treasury Nominee Arrested for Shoplifting $214 Worth of Items at a T.J. Maxx

If I was in Congress voting on Biden's Communist nominee for the Treasury I would certainly take under consideration her shop lifting along with all other factors.

Her plans to nationalize banking and place it under federal control leaves a bitter rancid taste in my mouth
and considering everything, even twenty year old criminal blips on her radar screen, I would cast
a big fat NO for this woman though shop lifting would be the least of my concerns.

A crime that she learned from apparently. I 1000% agree she shouldn't be the nominee for every other reason, but a 25 year old misdemeanor shouldn't disqualify someone republican or democrat, from anything.

Wow, 28 years old and shoplifting. That says a lot about her character, and no wonder she's Democrat.

Ponder that a moment, 28 years and she felt entitled to steal from not just the store but the consumer too. I think I stole some candy bars in my YOUTH. If you haven't figured out that theft is wrong by your 13 B-day there's something wrong with you, period.

But she meets what's important criteria, she's a minority with the correct genitals. Is she a real woman?

On a side, Harris leads Democrats for a favorite candidate for 2024, and Michelle Obama is 2nd. Lesson learned is black and a vagina are what's important.

Biden Treasury Nominee Arrested for Shoplifting $214 Worth of Items at a T.J. Maxx

President Biden’s Treasury nominee certainly knows how to manage money; simply steal what you need, keep your money. Saule Omarova, Biden’s pick to lead the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) was arrested in 1995 for “retail theft.”

Fox News obtained the police report which details Omarova’s arrest. According to the report, Omarova was an adult at 28 years old at the time and stole $214 worth of merchandise from a T.J. Maxx before being caught.

The police report was filed by a T.J. Maxx security agent. Talk about ethical behavior; Omarova is now a Cornell Law School professor who has a history in private law practice. She also worked in the Treasury Department under former President George W. Bush.

Fox News reports “The T.J. Maxx security agent on duty told police that he saw Omarova take the items by placing them into a large purse and covering them with other clothing items to obscure the stolen items.”

The agent stated that Omarova paid for several items at the jewelry counter but “made no attempt to pay for the items concealed in her purse” and confronted her after she left the store with the stolen items.

Omarova “immediately requested the opportunity to pay for the items” and was “cooperative” as the security agent said he would “sign a complaint” about the items being taken “without his consen
t.”

My comment: An admitted Communist who wants to take all your money, who probably has a lot of money herself, feels she is entitled to have things without buying them. She is the caricature of the modern Left. There is too much to comment on, I shall continue in the next post.
A perfect representative of the left.

A crime that she learned from apparently. I 1000% agree she shouldn't be the nominee for every other reason, but a 25 year old misdemeanor shouldn't disqualify someone republican or democrat, from anything.
To reiterate, I would not disqualify Omarova for her shoplifting alone.

But I also would not just pretend such a thing never happened when you decide in totality what sort of
high level cabinet member she would make.

DID Saule Omarova learn from her little shoplifting escapade really? Or is she still advocating theft
on a much grander scale when she proposes simply nationalizing the U.S. banking industry?

I think the answer is obvious to anyone. She's a dangerous person nominated my a dangerously
mentally compromised president.

President Biden’s Treasury nominee certainly knows how to manage money; simply steal what you need, keep your money. Saule Omarova, Biden’s pick to lead the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) was arrested in 1995 for “retail theft.”

Fox News obtained the police report which details Omarova’s arrest. According to the report, Omarova was an adult at 28 years old at the time and stole $214 worth of merchandise from a T.J. Maxx before being caught.

The police report was filed by a T.J. Maxx security agent. Talk about ethical behavior; Omarova is now a Cornell Law School professor who has a history in private law practice. She also worked in the Treasury Department under former President George W. Bush.

Fox News reports “The T.J. Maxx security agent on duty told police that he saw Omarova take the items by placing them into a large purse and covering them with other clothing items to obscure the stolen items.”

The agent stated that Omarova paid for several items at the jewelry counter but “made no attempt to pay for the items concealed in her purse” and confronted her after she left the store with the stolen items.

Omarova “immediately requested the opportunity to pay for the items” and was “cooperative” as the security agent said he would “sign a complaint” about the items being taken “without his consen
t.”

My comment: An admitted Communist who wants to take all your money, who probably has a lot of money herself, feels she is entitled to have things without buying them. She is the caricature of the modern Left. There is too much to comment on, I shall continue in the next post.
Almost as funny as Barry Hussein putting a tax cheat in that position.

Check her out. For those who are solid judges of character, notice the eyes. The eyes don't lie, that's the look of a hateful and twisted person.

And notice how she speaks in pitches as opposed to answering questions..........................................Oh thank you for the question, please just believe me.

End of the day people, the left does exactly the opposite they should. They desire to dumb us down and destroy us to advance communism.

Last edited:
Check her out. For those who are solid judges of character, notice the eyes. The eyes don't lie, that's the look of a hateful and twisted person.

And notice how she speaks in pitches as opposed to answering questions..........................................Oh thank you for the question, please just believe me.

End of the day people, the left does exactly the opposite they should. They desire to dumb us down and destroy us to advance communism.

She is a born liar.

Liars like her lie so much that they don't realize that all she had to do was say "Yes" and then move on and it would have been over with. But she is compelled to lie.

Forum List

Back