Biden Treasury Nominee Arrested for Shoplifting $214 Worth of Items at a T.J. Maxx

Red Storm Rising

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2021
Biden Treasury Nominee Arrested for Shoplifting $214 Worth of Items at a T.J. Maxx

President Biden’s Treasury nominee certainly knows how to manage money; simply steal what you need, keep your money. Saule Omarova, Biden’s pick to lead the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) was arrested in 1995 for “retail theft.”

Fox News obtained the police report which details Omarova’s arrest. According to the report, Omarova was an adult at 28 years old at the time and stole $214 worth of merchandise from a T.J. Maxx before being caught.

The police report was filed by a T.J. Maxx security agent. Talk about ethical behavior; Omarova is now a Cornell Law School professor who has a history in private law practice. She also worked in the Treasury Department under former President George W. Bush.

Fox News reports “The T.J. Maxx security agent on duty told police that he saw Omarova take the items by placing them into a large purse and covering them with other clothing items to obscure the stolen items.”

The agent stated that Omarova paid for several items at the jewelry counter but “made no attempt to pay for the items concealed in her purse” and confronted her after she left the store with the stolen items.

Omarova “immediately requested the opportunity to pay for the items” and was “cooperative” as the security agent said he would “sign a complaint” about the items being taken “without his consen
t.”

My comment: An admitted Communist who wants to take all your money, who probably has a lot of money herself, feels she is entitled to have things without buying them. She is the caricature of the modern Left. There is too much to comment on, I shall continue in the next post.

As I see it, she turned her life around for the better. Do I trust her? No. I don't think she'll do a good job at all. But to say that she did something bad so long ago, she is still the same kind of person, is ignorant. We change, we learn, we move on. You aren't the same person you were in 1995 are you?
I agree with you if she has shown that she has "learned and moved on." What evidence do we have that she has changed? By the way, there have been several people cancelled recently because of 20+year old posts/statements/articles. Not fair to them either.

Do I feel it should disqualify here? Absolutely.

Do I feel those who see someone who once worked for Bush as an extreme Communist lefty? Well, I would trust her far more than those who see things in this light.

As I see it, she turned her life around for the better. Do I trust her? No. I don't think she'll do a good job at all. But to say that she did something bad so long ago, she is still the same kind of person, is ignorant. We change, we learn, we move on. You aren't the same person you were in 1995 are you?

According to Democrats when they pass judgement on people like Kavanaugh and Romney, people do not change.

Trish Regan
Has Biden Always Been This Dumb?
Newest Appointment Showcases Ineptitude

President Joe Biden just made a massive political mistake by nominating Saule Omarova -- a woman who seems to want to socialize, or even COMMUNIZE, our American banking system. Why is he courting the the radical left with moves like this? Trish Regan examines what Omarova has written about the need to shift consumer bank deposits to the Federal Reserve...thereby creating a government monopoly in banking. Plus, what's the REAL cost of Biden's "$1.7 triillion" stimulus? The cost of this social infrastructure program has Trish liking gold --even more-- as an investment to help hedge risk.

That was a pretty easy dust off, imo. We know quite a bit more about this woman than her $214 theft. To me she and her past fits a fine description of a mole.
Plus this is not a Les Miserables case. I know of hardly anyone who has a good income who would do that.

Last edited:
Hah. How the hell do you see that. She wants to destroy this nation.

Thats were you should have left the post.
Okay, so double standard hypocrite you are. Lets cancel this woman for something she did 20+ years ago, but if a republican did something 20+ years ago, its NOT okay for that person to be canceled?

I'm a guy that puts my money where my mouth is. I cannot tell a liberal that I don't support cancel culture, if I'm not willing to defend people even on the other side of the aisle.

Forum List

Back