Biden, top lawmakers say Cuomo must resign

When all of the seniors homes covid news came out, rumour has it that he would not run the 4th term to exchange for the silence.

I've read no such rumors. In fact, he shrugged that off and insisted he was going for a fourth term. I do think, however, that these recent revelations of sexual harassment investigations by the AG will make it difficult for him to move forward for another term.

It will take months. By that time, It will be out of the news cycle. Will Dems want to kill one of their own, especially he was one of their big stars? I highly doubt it.

Yeah, the media does tend to cover the "story of the day" and politicians benefit from it.

I haven't seen any information on those who accused the blob lately, Chandra Levy, etc... Will the Republicans demand they cover these scandals? I highly doubt it.

Jen Psaki lies: claims Biden sexual harrassment allegations were 'heavily litigated' during election​

Tara Reade, the former Senate staffer who alleged last year that Joe Biden sexually assaulted her in 1993, fired back at White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki for claiming that the allegations made against the president were "heavily litigated" during the 2020 election cycle.

During Wednesday's press briefing, New York Post reporter Steve Nelson connected President Biden's call for Democratic New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo to resign following the sexual harassment allegations made against him to the list of the various allegations that were made against the-then Democratic candidate for president, mentioning Reade by name as well as the group of women who accused from the former vice president of unwanted touching.

Last edited:
It will take months. By that time, It will be out of the news cycle. Will Dems want to kill one of their own, especially he was one of their big stars? I highly doubt it.
Dems and Pubs are alike in one thing: as parties, they will eventually jettison someone if the political liability is to high. Remember Al Frankenstein?

Cuomo is from a big political family, with correspondingly big ego and nasty temper. He lied about nursing home deaths, and there are a significant number of women with complaints. That report is damning. And he is going after some of tbe women trying to destroy their character. He is toxic to the Dems.

Dems and Pubs are alike in one thing: as parties, they will eventually jettison someone if the political liability is to high. Remember Al Frankenstein?

Cuomo is from a big political family, with correspondingly big ego and nasty temper. He lied about nursing home deaths, and there are a significant number of women with complaints. That report is damning. And he is going after some of tbe women trying to destroy their character. He is toxic to the Dems.
I don't know who is AI what, and I don't bother to google him.
The fact is that maybe Dems don't think so. Did Harvey Weinstein or Epstein bad for them? You better know your Dems :rolleyes: BTSC, do you think Trump is toxic to GOPs?

That's why Biden's handlers instructed him to agree Cuomo should resign.

I don't know who is AI what, and I don't bother to google him.
The fact is that maybe Dems don't think so. Did Harvey Weinstein or Epstein bad for them? You better know your Dems :rolleyes: BTSC, do you think Trump is toxic to GOPs?
Neither Weinstein nor Epstein were political leaders. They were simply rich perverts.

Neither Weinstein nor Epstein were political leaders. They were simply rich perverts.
"leaders" are only a window dressing. Until now, I still see dems have no reason to let him go. What will the leftist dolts in NY do? Vote for GOPs???

Cuomo still hasn't resigned. Biden is weak and ineffectual, he can't even keep his own house in order.
All true.
Yeah, the media does tend to cover the "story of the day" and politicians benefit from it.

I haven't seen any information on those who accused the blob lately, Chandra Levy, etc... Will the Republicans demand they cover these scandals? I highly doubt it.
You're lying again, Sweety.

Chandra Levy's case was related to a Democrat Congressman, Gary Condit. Republicans had nothing to do with it. Condit was a California Democrat.

It all happened years before Trump got into politics.

Do try to keep up, troll.

"leaders" are only a window dressing. Until now, I still see dems have no reason to let him go. What will the leftist dolts in NY do? Vote for GOPs???
Who knows? New Yorkers are not widely known for making sensible choices about their political leaders. The communist Mayor comes to mind, as does the idiot AOC.

All true.

You're lying again, Sweety.

Chandra Levy's case was related to a Democrat Congressman, Gary Condit. Republicans had nothing to do with it. Condit was a California Democrat.

It all happened years before Trump got into politics.

Do try to keep up, troll.

And the women that accused your blob? When are you going to get behind them and offer your support (which is all you can offer).

Cuomo still hasn't resigned. Biden is weak and ineffectual, he can't even keep his own house in order.
weak? there is infrastructure bill.

7f3fnx50clg71.jpg

Don't act, thing or try to push, the sh#t from your own party doesn't stink. Were you born yesterday? Dude, if your dad died 25 years ago, why haven't you or the executor had him taken of the voting rolls. Are you voting for him or just do not care if somebody else does? You people slay me, with your thinking that everything is automatic, when you, I and most do not know what procedures are in place in the public or who is at fault for not taking simple steps to safeguard voting rights and obligations of yourself and your family. Personal responsibility out the window at your level?

Did that more than 20 years ago, it didn't work....

Forum List

Back