Biden too tired to be President today...calls lid on being seen in public today...will nap and watch his stories...

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Joe "The Job Killer" biden is too tired to be President today...he will take the day off, nap and watch his stories while he eats his pudding.....

Meanwhile, when Trump was President.....he was working every day, sleeping 4 hours a day........

But...he tweeted mean and didn't want China to run the country and the world...

The great Xiden is going to fix it so Michelle Obama gets his penis back on the public dime.

Perhap's Xiden really is the great unifying POTUS. Nothing says reunited should they have stored that penis away in a proper manner. I mean non-gender-specific-ner

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Demintia/Alzheimer's patients sleep constantly, up two hours, down two hours..

Been there done that

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Dragonlady

Designing Woman
Reaction score
Joe "The Job Killer" biden is too tired to be President today...he will take the day off, nap and watch his stories while he eats his pudding.....

Meanwhile, when Trump was President.....he was working every day, sleeping 4 hours a day........

The great Xiden is going to fix it so Michelle Obama gets his penis back on the public dime.

Perhap's Xiden really is the great unifying POTUS. Nothing says reunited should they have stored that penis away in a proper manner. I mean non-gender-specific-ner
We can always count on this monkey to fling his shit at the humans passing by. He is very reliable in that regard.

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph
Reaction score
Joe has the charisma and leadership skills of a flower pot.
You Americans better make sure all votes are in person, and all votes are hand counted and observed next time.
Or I'll have to go over there and slap you about the place.

He's the FICUS in more ways than one.

Just sayin'.

Slade3200

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Good for him. He worked hard kicking Trumps ass. He deserves a nice break and a good nap. Perhaps you can bring him a blankey and give him a foot massage

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You Americans better make sure all votes are in person, and all votes are hand counted and observed next time.
Fat Dumb American Trump supporters could care less what you think foreigner. Oh wait, are you Scandinavian?
Trump supporters are hot in general, I notice.
Better dressed, well mannered, more friendly, harder workers.
Democrat ladies tend to be either obese or in manly dungarees...or both. And they all have those crazy, dead eyes you get when you kill your own baby.
Lol, you must be in one of those countries with legal drugs.

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.

citygator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Fat Dumb American Trump supporters could care less what you think foreigner. Oh wait, are you Scandinavian?
Trump supporters are hot in general, I notice.
Better dressed, well mannered, more friendly, harder workers.
Democrat ladies tend to be either obese or in manly dungarees...or both. And they all have those crazy, dead eyes you get when you kill your own baby.
Really? These are last Wednesday’s storm troopers.

ABB82117-BDDB-4B1F-A0B3-AF2D2724BDAA.png

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List