Biden to resume federal oil and gas development under stricter rules as ‘social cost of carbon’ is battled in court

They have not. I don't see them ever doing so. I figure a lot of drilling finance is with small consortium LLCs/limited partnerships, but don't really know. Trust me. There is money around for a hole in the ground.

They have not. I don't see them ever doing so.

I hope not, but the dems have done lots of really stupid things that hurt the country before.

There is money around for a hole in the ground.

There's plenty of money for legal weed too, they just can't use the banking system at this point. AFAIK.

They have not. I don't see them ever doing so.

I hope not, but the dems have done lots of really stupid things that hurt the country before.

There is money around for a hole in the ground.

There's plenty of money for legal weed too, they just can't use the banking system at this point. AFAIK.
That banking thing on legal weed will change also, sooner or later. Did you know cops (mostly sheriffs deputies) are actually holding up armored cars from the legal weed people, robbing them at gunpoint, keeping the cash under civil forfeiture (no charges preferred), and turning it into the Feds, so they cannot be sued as no longer having the money in their possession and then getting large kickback finder fees from the Feds for their armed holdups? This is in states where legal weed trade is legal. Absolutely f#cking amazing! Right here in America, legalized grand theft armed robbery by crooked cops.

That banking thing on legal weed will change also, sooner or later.

Probably at the same time they outlaw fossil fuel banking.

Did you know cops (mostly sheriffs deputies) are actually holding up armored cars from the legal weed people, robbing them at gunpoint, keeping the cash under civil forfeiture (no charges preferred), and turning it into the Feds

You have any links on this?

Probably at the same time they outlaw fossil fuel banking.

Did you know cops (mostly sheriffs deputies) are actually holding up armored cars from the legal weed people, robbing them at gunpoint, keeping the cash under civil forfeiture (no charges preferred), and turning it into the Feds

You have any links on this?
1647984925943.png

Forum List

Back