Biden to release 50 million barrels of oil

This is all because major oil companies are intentionally slowing down production in order to create an artificial gas shortage and boost prices. Its very illegal, especially since they work together to do it, but their puppets in both parties protect them..
FAKE NEWS, you are as clueless as Joe. :rolleyes:
Do you know the productional costs?

You are dead wrong. Oil companies love high oil prices, but they want to produce as much as oil they can. So, you will see more output when the price is high and less output when the price is low. It is because they can not ctl the price, only OPEC can (maybe Russian can move a needle a little too now)
Appointment in Samarra

Saddam controlled the price by ignoring his quotas and flooding the market with oil during the Reagan and Clinton administrations. That is the only reason the Bushwacko Dynasty attacked him.

Though I doubt you haven't noticed. Trump isn't President anymore. Of course neither is Xiden - you are required as an ultra twisted-panty liberal to term him: CHAIRMAN Xi(den).
Rainbow Blowfly

His anti-American multicultie voters elected Bi-den Secretary General of the United Nations. It was a promotion from being Viceroy of the UN's Blue State colony.

High energy prices are not a "problem" to our political Left. They are a means to an end. High fuel prices will inevitably result in lower consumption, lower CO2 emissions. That's the goal.
I am a Democrat because I believe in the environment and conservation. For instance, we must raise the price of gasoline, like they do in Europe, to increase conservation. If we don't, there will soon be a big gas shortage, and this will mean higher gasoline prices for you and me.

But that's not going to happen because the higher the prices are, the more money the government makes.

Oil Company Earnings: Reality Over Rhetoric

At the gas tank integrated oil companies make about 7 cents per gallon. Meanwhile, the government extracts more than 48 cents, on average, per gallon. That's right: Uncle Sam takes nearly seven times more out of drivers' wallets via taxation than "Big Oil."

Canada, faced with growing political pressure over the extraction of oil from its highly polluting tar sands, has begun courting China and other Asian countries to exploit the resource.

Producing oil from the Alberta tar sands causes up to five times more greenhouse gas emissions than conventional crude oil, according to the campaign group Greenpeace.

The Pentagon is also scaling down its use of tar sands oil to meet a 2007 law requiring the US government to source fuels with lower greenhouse gas emissions.

In the most significant deal to date, the Canadian government recently approved a C$1.9bn (£1.5bn) investment giving the Chinese state-owned oil company PetroChina a majority share in two projects. Prime minister Stephen Harper said: "Expect more Chinese investment in the resource and energy sectors … there will definitely be more." China's growing investment in the tar sands is seen in Canada as a useful counter to waning demand for tar sands oil from the US
Outsourcing your pollution isn't a very environmentally-conscious thing to do.

So. Brandon killed the new construction right after getting into office.

Texas wanted the oil. So did Oklahoma ..............Biden fucked it. He's not signing leases and has hit the oil sector with MORE REGULATIONS

OBAMA 2.0

They love higher gas prices.
"Fuck working class Americans."
-- The Democratic Party

The sands oil in Canada being pumped, planned to go through the proposed keystone XL PIPELINE to the Gulf refineries,

Is not STOPPING the Canadian oil from hitting the market silly one! The Canadians are using trucks and our railways to get this oil to refineries. Keystones XL put on hold, IS NOT STOPPING THAT!

SO, what are you talking about???
In order to minimize damage to the environment, Joe Biden shut down the pipeline, forcing that same dangerous scary oil to travel by truck and rail, each with more possibility of spills.

Brilliant.

This is from almost 4 months ago...

And yet, the White House is on pace to hand out more oil and gas drilling permits this year than any under President Trump and the most since George W. Bush left the Oval Office.

The yellow dot is Feb of 2021, is US production up or down since then?

View attachment 567869
So...Biden lied to you.

Are you okay with that?

So...Biden lied to you.

Are you okay with that?

He did not lie me, I did not vote for the dumb fuck. Anyone that believes anything said on the campaign trail is too fucking stupid to be allowed to vote.

And yet they did, which is how we wound up with President Pedo.

and before that you all believed the lies told by the Orange one and we ended up with President Adultery...and you somehow think you are better than them! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Appointment in Samarra

Saddam controlled the price by ignoring his quotas and flooding the market with oil during the Reagan and Clinton administrations. That is the only reason the Bushwacko Dynasty attacked him.
haha, what are you having for lunch? Saddam is not an oil company. That is a state. Do you know the difference? As I said before, only OPEC can ctl oil prices.

Besides, you are dead wrong why Bush needed to attack him as well.

Outsourcing your pollution isn't a very environmentally-conscious thing to do.
Exactly right, along with other current ineffective measures that reduce air pollution that increase water pollution at the same time, as if that’s some type of progress.

I am a Democrat because I believe in the environment and conservation. For instance, we must raise the price of gasoline, like they do in Europe, to increase conservation. If we don't, there will soon be a big gas shortage, and this will mean higher gasoline prices for you and me.
I heard the oil shortage story when USSR was kicking ass around the world. it was OPEC. The fact is that we will never have an oil shortage, maybe higher production costs.

Forum List

Back