Biden to keep U.S. embassy to Israel in Jerusalem

Biden to keep U.S. embassy to Israel in Jerusalem - The Christian Post

Israel will never be deprived of their Holy Sites again!

Not only are you about to be deprived, sadly, Israel will hand over it's holy sites for a phony peace treaty, and a new Temple.
Having said that, the day is also coming when Israel will, for eternity, enjoy their Holy sites in peace.
I thought Biden promised to revoke EVERY Trump E.O
More Jew privilege.
Incorrect. Biden is only removing the garbage. Trump was jealous of Obama, hence the removal of all things Obama. Biden is not weak-minded like Trump and doesn't need constant stroking.
Please tell us why Trump was jealous of Obama . " More Jew privilege. " Another " Christian" crawling out of his hole
Trump was jealous of anybody who did good things. Obama got us out of the great recession, a health care plan, etc.
Trump was determined to unravel Obama's accomplishments. Even at his inauguration, Trump was angry that Obama had a bigger crowd at his inauguration
and insisted that the cameras be moved to show a big crowd for him, like in nursery school.
Trump doesn't care one iota about Israel. He only cares about the Jewish vote in the US. If you read about his history, you will understand what Trump is all about.
Major acts and legislation
  • Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010.
  • Budget Control Act of 2011.
  • American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012.
  • Bipartisan Budget Act of 2015.

Presidency of Barack Obama - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Presidency_of_Barack_Obama

Obama's Top 50 Accomplishments, Revisited | Washington ...
washingtonmonthly.com › Magazine

In March 2012, we compiled a list of what were, at the time, President Barack Obama's greatest achievements, to accompany our cover story, “The Incomplete ...

Another stupid remark. Jews are primarily Democrats
Why is that??
Are Jews fine with mass immigration, late term abortion, , high taxes, trans in sports, critical race theory??
Not a rhetorical question by the way??

For the same reason that many Christians are die- hard Democrats
If you vote for Biden, you ain't Christian.

Obviously the Palestinians
And that matters why? Does Israel, or the US gaff about what Palestine thinks? Oh- wait- neither gaff about anything they can't exploit- my bad, I apologize.
It matters why? You don't know why because you, as an uninformed trumpist,
are unable to see the big picture. The big picture is that unrest in the Middle East could very easily expand to war among Middle East countries like Iran and Iraq, upset the oil markets, and who knows what else. Read a book

Biden's lucky Trump got that done. Biden would have never taken the initiative. He doesn't have the balls it took to move the embassy. Biden is a loser "no joke" but I really feel sorry for the people who are so bamboozled that they sing his praise.
No other Republican had the balls.

And that matters why? Does Israel, or the US gaff about what Palestine thinks? Oh- wait- neither gaff about anything they can't exploit- my bad, I apologize.
are unable to see the big picture. The big picture is that unrest in the Middle East could very easily expand to war among Middle East countries like Iran and Iraq, upset the oil markets, and who knows what else. Read a book

Why should the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians spread to other Nattions?
Typical of one blaming Israel because they don’t want to be a minority in their own Country ( eventually) or being deprived of their Holy Sites
Olmert offered them almost everything they demanded and it was rejected

Why should the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians spread to other Nattions?
Typical of one blaming Israel because they don’t want to be a minority in their own Country ( eventually) or being deprived of their Holy Sites
For no logical reason, and it may well spread, as Iran gets involved, among others.
Who knows? The world is a powder keg right now.

For no logical reason, and it may well spread, as Iran gets involved, among others.
I'm not so sure about the powder keg description. Iran's Mullocrats have no illusions about the destruction Israel would bring to them if directly attacked. Yes, the Mullocrats supply arms and financing to the various Islamic terrorist franchises in Gaza but that is to maintain a distance from an Israeli response. Iran occasionally occupies parts of Golan and erects missile installations but Israel scrubs those pretty quickly. "Hizzbollacks" is off Lebanon's sweetheart list following the explosion in Beirut. It's difficult to think that Lebanon would allow another trashing like they took in 2006 following the Hezbollah cross-border raid.

I don't see any real threat that would set off that powder keg.

I'm not so sure about the powder keg description. Iran's Mullocrats have no illusions about the destruction Israel would bring to them if directly attacked. Yes, the Mullocrats supply arms and financing to the various Islamic terrorist franchises in Gaza but that is to maintain a distance from an Israeli response. Iran occasionally occupies parts of Golan and erects missile installations but Israel scrubs those pretty quickly. "Hizzbollacks" is off Lebanon's sweetheart list following the explosion in Beirut. It's difficult to think that Lebanon would allow another trashing like they took in 2006 following the Hezbollah cross-border raid.

Missiles can be fired from afar and the threat is real. Distance from Israel doesn't matter if Iran is looking for an excuse to be disruptive.

Missiles can be fired from afar and the threat is real. Distance from Israel doesn't matter if Iran is looking for an excuse to be disruptive.
I don’t see any evidence that Iran is looking to launch missiles at Israel when the Mullocrats know for certain that Israel can respond with overwhelming destructive force.

I don’t see any evidence that Iran is looking to launch missiles at Israel when the Mullocrats know for certain that Israel can respond with overwhelming destructive force.
At the moment there is no evidence nor did I say there was evidence. I said that there was a threat and action between Israel and Palestinians could set off the powder keg that is the Middle East. You never know what will set it off. It usually starts with a couple of missiles and a response that may escalate.

Never forget: Even a stopped clock can be right twice a day.

If nobody monkeys with it.

Don't thank Xiden's keepers for keeping his hands off the clock.
They actually didn't need to.
Thank Xiden for forgetting how to monkey with the clock.
Xiden lol

Forum List

Back