Biden to host Barack and Michelle Obama to unveil White House portraits years after Trump snub

No self respecting adult would want Trump to unveil your portrait anyway, would the Obama's of even showed up if Trump tried?

Of course, we don't know, because he never did try, which is just as well.

Donald Trump did not host former President Barack Obama to unveil his official White House portrait during his time in office

When you have the brown Turd Obammy working with James Comey to undermine and over throw the duly elected President of the United States, yeah, i wouldnt just snub the brown turd, i would of had the DOJ put the FIB on to him and have a 4am wake up call, putting said turd into Fort Leavenworth, for treason, then a couple of years later put up the picture of the turd with an orange jumpsuit up in the White House..Along with his tranny partner.

When you have the brown Turd Obammy working with James Comey to undermine and over throw the duly elected President of the United States, yeah, i wouldnt just snub the brown turd, i would of had the DOJ put the FIB on to him and have a 4am wake up call, putting said turd into Fort Leavenworth, for treason, then a couple of years later put up the picture of the turd with an orange jumpsuit up in the White House..Along with his tranny partner.
See, you Trumpers live in your own special bubble wrapped world of fantasy.

In late October, 2016, FBI Director James Comey HANDED Donald Trump the 2016 presidency by releasing that emails (which they already had) were found on a laptop belonging to one of her aides. While FAILING to mention that Trump's campaign was under investigation for contact (colluding) with Russians in an attempt to help his presidential bid. But, Trump being Trump follows the worst nature of his corrupt being and demands a vow of omerta from Comey. Instead of KISSING Comey's ass and letting him conduct his investigation. If he had, Comey would have completed his investigation, wagged his finger at Trump and handed the report to Sessions for him to bury. It all DIES right there in the late spring of 2017. :auiqs.jpg:

But no, Trump..is Trump. Fundamentally corrupt. His own worst enemy.
I'm stunned that you support him no matter what he does. :)

Trump snub. More like obama and mike didn't want to visit the WH after We all knew obama was behind the spying in trump towers and elsewhere and he was behind the plot to destroy the Trump Presidency.
by the way..the portrait of Obama stunk.

More likely Obama was still smarting from the exposure of the former opportunist presidents at the Trump Inauguration.

Trump snub. More like obama and mike didn't want to visit the WH after We all knew obama was behind the spying in trump towers and elsewhere and he was behind the plot to destroy the Trump Presidency.
by the way..the portrait of Obama stunk.

More likely Obama was still smarting from the exposure of the former opportunist presidents at the Trump Inauguration.
What a dumb post.

1662732512900.png
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Donald Trump did not host former President Barack Obama to unveil his official White House portrait during his time in office

This thread, is a lie. The pictures weren't even ready til May of 2020, in the middle of the pandemic, when the WH was even closed to visitors. Moreover, Obama made clear he wouldn't come to the Trump WH.

Forum List

Back