Biden to go in Feb, 22.....Harris eligible for two more terms after that...Pelosi VP.....steal two more

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Yep....that's the buzz I'm picking up from the net these days. Sounds crazy but think about it for a minute. Do you think that the left would invest all that time and energy to steal 2020 and just use that one hammer blow to grab a single term? No way....this thing has a long game plan to it which explains why right now they are focused on changing the laws.

I don't think anyone expects Biden to make it through his entire term. Personally I don't think Biden even intended to do that.

This thing was hatched from the beginning to be a bait and switch (Probably why Biden agreed ) and once they have the legislation campaigning will no longer matter. The only reason they don't toss old joe out right now is because they have to wait until half way....then Harris can run twice more. Don't worry she's not popular you say? They don't care...she doesn't need to be popular to win in this new election process.
She only needs dominion and the deep state behind her. Welcome to the new dictatorship.

JO

Yep....that's the buzz I'm picking up from the net these days. Sounds crazy but think about it for a minute. Do you think that the left would invest all that time and energy to steal 2020 and just use that one hammer blow to grab a single term? No way....this thing has a long game plan to it which explains why right now they are focused on changing the laws.

I don't think anyone expects Biden to make it through his entire term. Personally I don't think Biden even intended to do that.

This thing was hatched from the beginning to be a bait and switch (Probably why Biden agreed ) and once they have the legislation campaigning will no longer matter. The only reason they don't toss old joe out right now is because they have to wait until half way....then Harris can run twice more. Don't worry she's not popular you say? They don't care...she doesn't need to be popular to win in this new election process.
She only needs dominion and the deep state behind her. Welcome to the new dictatorship.

JO
Again, this is why you don't spend time gleaning alt-right media sites. Shit eventually warps your objectivity and rots your brain. :)

I know Trump will be re-instated on Columbus Day.
Hey, I read it on the Internet....my "buzz" is just as valid as yours.

I say it is after the November Election in 2022 if the Dems lose bigly…

Harris will become President and Pelosi VP and then they will declare the Constitution void and make themselves dictators for life while the Jedi flee the temple and Darth Schumer leads the Sith after the Jedi in the name of their glorious Queen Hillary…

Pelosi would never be confirmed as VP. They'd lack the votes without Harris as tie breaker. In fact, if Harris were to take over, she'd serve out the remainder of her term without a VP.

Sounds like a plan.... LOL But I'm predicting the left will mysteriously forget how to rig an election in 2022 but; somehow, remarkably remember in 2024.

Pelosi would never be confirmed as VP. They'd lack the votes without Harris as tie breaker. In fact, if Harris were to take over, she'd serve out the remainder of her term without a VP.

Guys - if Biden resigns or dies then by law Harris will be the next POTUS. Pelosi does NOT automatically become the VP, nobody does. That office would remain vacant until both houses of Congress confirm whoever Harris nominates to be her VP. And here's the rub: once Harris is sworn in as the president, she no longer has the tie-breaking vote in the Senate. Which means unless a RINO on the GOP sides votes with the Dems, her VP pick will NOT be confirmed in the Senate, AND the Dems will not get their agenda passed in the Senate. Again, unless a RINO votes with them.

Forum List

Back