Biden to announce office of gun contronl on friday

If they had an office of "criminal, crazy and dopehead control" we wouldn't need any gun control.

I'd rather live in a society that doesn't have any of the people who want to hurt others, rather than live in a society with no guns.

This new gun control office is nothing more than a political stunt to make the Biden Administration look like they are doing something about gun violence when in fact they are doing absolutely nothing that actually helps fix the problem.
How would they control guns? Go after the manufacturers?

I can see how a licence system, police background checks, medical check, driving history check, secure cabinet at home, no guns in the streets etc.. would help to reduce unsuitables having guns and lowering incidents. So I can see regulating the people would work, but not sure how they would control guns.

How would they control guns? Go after the manufacturers?

I can see how a licence system, police background checks, medical check, driving history check, secure cabinet at home, no guns in the streets etc.. would help to reduce unsuitables having guns and lowering incidents. So I can see regulating the people would work, but not sure how they would control guns.

None of those do anything to criminals, you ignorant clod. I have seen your posts in other threads and you appear to be a rational human being, and then you get to guns and you lose your mind.......you should get some help with that.

Forum List

Back