Biden ties Biden for lowest approval rating ever

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
And remember, this isn't the result of TDS. It represents the opposite, because the media covers for Biden as well as all Democrats.

Don't worry. He will beat Trump's record by a mile at the rate he is going.

And remember, this isn't the result of TDS. It represents the opposite, because the media covers for Biden as well as all Democrats.

Who are these Biden supporters. Is 35% of the population retarded?

Plugs was on fire today.... tripping like a fucktard and then being totally ghosted at his summit. Nobody showed up. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Most of the countries that were invited have publicly voiced concerns over the stolen election, and basically said "fuck it, we don't want to have any part of that"....

Last edited:

Somewhere LBJ is saying "Come on old boy, I know you can go under my 34%"!!!

Plugs was on fire today.... tripping like a fucktard and then being totally ghosted at his summit. Nobody showed up. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Most of the countries that were invited have publicly voiced concerns over the stolen election, and basically said "fuck it, we don't want to have any part of that"....

He struggles every time he climbs those.......lolololol

Imagine Trump....lololol

This is next.....

Biden is a joke. He should just resign.
He will, within the next 12 months. The only calculation left for the Democrats is timing: Would having the First Black Female President help or hurt them in the upcoming elections? Removing Biden would take away the Republicans' best talking point and having a new rookie President might generate enough sympathy among uncommitted voters to swing some elections. When you are at the bottom, there is only one way to go.

This has to be tough on old Joe...as he likely doesn't remember the other times he was this low.

I imagine he thinks he's tied with "the other Biden"...the one that wasn't running for the Senate in 2020...

He will, within the next 12 months. The only calculation left for the Democrats is timing: Would having the First Black Female President help or hurt them in the upcoming elections? Removing Biden would take away the Republicans' best talking point and having a new rookie President might generate enough sympathy among uncommitted voters to swing some elections. When you are at the bottom, there is only one way to go.
LOL!! That's good!
If the dem's brain-trust think that Kamala as president can help them in 2024....
My God...how dumb are they?

LOL!! That's good!
If the dem's brain-trust think that Kamala as president can help them in 2024....
My God...how dumb are they?
Kamala won't run in 2024. She is strictly a statistical placeholder.

Biden's actual approval is likely in the teens or low twenties, at best. Big tech and the Corporate Media give him at least a +15 just based on publishing lies alone.
I just want 10 at a round table and ask questions. I would be fascinated in their reasoning...lolol

Good question. I think the Democrats are still trying to figure out how to cheat on polls. The 35% might be dead respondents.
60b94n.jpg

Forum List

Back