Biden threatens Americans while surrendering Ukraine to Putin

This is what you voted for, lefties.

Anything HE and They can do to hurt Americans where they fucking live, right? Take one for the team, right? Hell, take them all for the team. THIS is what happens, my fellow Americans, when you wake up to accept government tyranny and then tuck in and go back to sleep like good fluffy sheep. Brace yourselves for Rosie the Riveter posters depicting Rosie eating dirt so Biden's America can withstand. Better yet, why not go eat some dirt yourselves—take one for team Biden.

Putin hasn't attacked Ukraine yet and Biden is trying to save a very bad situation. In part because Zelensky doesn't agree with US pressure being put on Putin that will force Russia into a war.

Anyone who has kept up to date on the situation will know those details.

Zelensky at least realizes that his country becoming an enemy of Russia has very bad consequences. That's more important to him than America's need for the war.

Think it through folks. A war could turn the people of Ukraine to sympathizing with Russia/Putin.
A solution is in everybody's best interest except America's. perhaps?

A convenient way to pass this increase off after a year of this occurring.

XL Pipeline says "errr, I'm right here, I can hear you".

Last edited:
Anything HE and They can do to hurt Americans where they fucking live, right? Take one for the team, right? Hell, take them all for the team. THIS is what happens, my fellow Americans, when you wake up to accept government tyranny and then tuck in and go back to sleep like good fluffy sheep. Brace yourselves for Rosie the Riveter posters depicting Rosie eating dirt so Biden's America can withstand. Better yet, why not go eat some dirt yourselves—take one for team Biden.

Can I have a grub with my dirt?

Putin hasn't attacked Ukraine yet and Biden is trying to save a very bad situation. In part because Zelensky doesn't agree with US pressure being put on Putin that will force Russia into a war.

Zelensky at least realizes that his country becoming an enemy of Russia has very bad consequences. That's more important to him than America's need for the war.

Think it through folks. A war could turn the people of Ukraine to sympathizing with Russia/Putin.
Putin is the one trying to start a war, nimrod. Your attempt to paint Ukraine as the perpetrator is pathetic.

^^^This is pure Russian propaganda. How much is Putin paying you?

Putin is the one trying to start a war, nimrod. Your attempt to paint Ukraine as the perpetrator is pathetic.
If you think I'm trying to blame Ukraine then you're completely lost to the discussion. I've made it abundantly clear on what's being said by Zelensky.

Go find yourself one of the spam discussions to disrupt.

Course they wouldn't be up if he hadn't hampered domestic oil production, and instead bought it from Russia last year.

Also wouldn't be up if he wasn't so worried about another country when his is fucked up currently due to his direct actions.

If you think I'm trying to blame Ukraine then you're completely lost to the discussion. I've made it abundantly clear on what's being said by Zelensky.

Go find yourself one of the spam discussions to disrupt.
Just post what you believe the relevant material is. I'm not going to go hunting through everything you've posted so I can guess what you wanted me to look at.

Why should I care what Zelinski says? Who is he threatening to invade?

You need to get your far right wing stories straight. Y'all are FOR Putin.
Putin did not cancel Kaystone XL pipeline and an associated 11,000 jobs.

Putin did not try to put millions of Americans out of work, including the heroes of the pandemic, because they already had COVID or did not want to take the ineffective and experimental vaccines.

Putin did not allow millions of illegal aliens to cross our border, bringing crime, COVID and other diseases, drugs, and more taxpayer burden while lowering wages for Americans.

Putin did not waste American taxpayer money with excessive spending that has increased the cost of most things by 10-50%.

Putin did not strand Americans in Afghanistan.

Putin does not wear an ineffective mask anywhere, much less alone outdoors on an empty beach.

52312515-10351263-After_a_walk_through_the_neighborhood_Biden_and_Jill_took_Comman-a-5_1640769147847.jpg

Putin does not appoint woke weirdos to top positions in the US government nor Supreme Court Justices based upon the color of the skin they were born with....

54520149-10540221-image-a-16_1645563297800.jpg
1645669053622.png

Although Putin will be falsely blamed for it by the MSM and you, Putin did not cause our out-of-control inflation or labor shortage.

So yeah, Biden is a much bigger threat to America than Putin ever was or ever will be.

Regards,
Jim

We chose this thread for posting what we think is relevant material. The MSM is now claiming Putin is taking advantage of the decline of Western democracy. To buffer MSM propaganda, we suggest an insider's view: Anna Politkovskaya, Putin's Russia: Life in a Failing Democracy. This should be scrutinized with the current POSPOTUS and its administration's deliberate attempts to destroy American democracy. The breath-taking stench would not be so bad if it were not for the fact of JoeXi also being a CIA puppet, let alone a Catholic puppet. Ukraine was founded as Catholic, so intelligent folks will not forget to include the theologian-priest for funky things now going down in the Ukraine.

Forum List

Back