Biden Thinks He Can Take Credit For Strong Economies In Republican States

Biden has always stolen from others and took credit for what they did. The Democrat party thinks they can take credit for the success they had nothing to do with.

That's what Presidents do, son. Even Trumpers like you gave Trump credit for economic growth in our economic centers -- our cities -- which generally despised Trump and his handful of bad policies that he couldn't describe in articulate English if his life depended on it.
Just because the US economy started improving 3 months after his evil small business tax break.

Budweiser beer is the MOST POPULAR beer
Maybe in 1985.

Can you point to a post you're right? Must be measurable, your feelings don't count.

Budweiser was the most valued beer brand worldwide in 2020, with a worth of 14.65 billion U.S. dollars.

Most popular beer brands in America dominated by Anheuser-Busch, Molson Coors
  1. Bud Light. Puke
  2. Coors Light. Tolerable
  3. Miller Lite. Tolerable
  4. Budweiser. Near puke
  5. Michelob Ultra. Yuck
  6. Corona Extra. 2 on scale of 10
  7. Modelo Especial. Probably blah
  8. Natural Light. Probably near Puke
  9. Democrats. Hurl
  10. Polls. A REAL "attack on our democracy", especially since they're fixed and Democrats are dependent on how others feel.
#10 about polls - 100% spot-on.

# 5 about Michelob Ultra being "Yuck"....You cannot say MU is yuck as I demand that your taste buds match mine! Oh wait, that's what many far leftists assume and they are just plain wrong. Perhaps they'll be realizing soon that screaming out their angry demands not only falls upon deaf ears (people in general really don't "like" angry people trying to get in their faces) but will result in major losses in seats in 2022 and more loses to follow due to going extreme.

Biden has always stolen from others and took credit for what they did. The Democrat party thinks they can take credit for the success they had nothing to do with.

That's what Presidents do, son. Even Trumpers like you gave Trump credit for economic growth in our economic centers -- our cities -- which generally despised Trump and his handful of bad policies that he couldn't describe in articulate English if his life depended on it.
Well....your inarticulate President couldn't really put into words what specifically made our economy strong (on paper) because he doesn't understand how everything works. Trump did.
Biden just signs everything his communist handlers place in front of him....and anything that goes wrong he blames on Trump....and then tells everyone he's gonna be in trouble if he keeps answering questions.....which means he isn't really in charge.

Biden's following public statement, made years ago when his mental faculties were unaffected by signs/symptoms of dementia, revealed his racist attitudes. His words mean more than anything to get inside his head (even now, when he's referred to his sister on stage as his wife, not remembering the name of a senator he's known for decades and greeted her as "senator"...she laughing politely when Biden added "You think I'm kidding but I'm not" (acknowledging he had in fact forgot her name), forgetting the name of the Pentagon ("that institution"), etc...but this quote was actually shocking and it stuck with me and millions more- “I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.” Had I been Obama, I would have scrapped Biden as VP immediately, regardless of appearances...but that's just me. How Biden even obtained part of the black vote is absolutely no comprendo.
And yet Obama twice sailed to victory with Biden as VP, and Biden enjoys approval ratings over 50%, a feat never achieved by Trump and only achieved by Bush right after terrorists attacked us. So maybe there are some fatal flaws in your theories.

You are right to imply that Obama obviously determined that Biden would help him win and by that he helped pull in left and right moderates. It's been said, by more than one source, that Biden's senatorial voting record often resembled a slight of right during the 90's...pretty much what's been said about Clinton during that same time. Biden voted to remove the needed safety net for investors by backing a bill that supported that mega-banks were too big to fail. Horrible bill for so many reasons.

So yes, Obama kept Biden on for a second run and won again. I voted for Obama the first time, not the second for the record. Biden was not a factor in my consideration either time, as Obama had the longevity odds to survive much longer than his VP choice.

I question the validity of Biden's "50% approval" rating. Was this poll cross-sectional as in not just conducted within one state or an even smaller area? Were the numbers polled large enough (like more than 10,000) and were they from various sectors not just one? How were the questions worded and how many possible answers per question? That matters as much as all other factors if not more, as all polls are bogus when the questions/possible limited answers skew the validity all of the way down into the trash bin.

Look at the following differences, but relatively the same question: "Do you think Biden is doing a good job? versus, "Do you think Biden is doing a good job, considering what he's up against?" The first question is more straight forward but would still need a sufficient number of possible answers to attempt valid results. The second question strongly suggests that "bad things" are just happening that are outside of Biden's control, and would significantly change the answers in a more "positive" way most likely.

How many answers were possible to all questions? When given a multiple choice format, pollsters know how to wind up with a more positive result by wording the questions, selecting the answers they want to bolster or minimize a certain result.

I'm still awaiting the various pollster orgs to come out and formally apologize to Hillary and her fans for declaring her to be the absolute, without any question, winner prior to the 2016 election! lol
Obama won, because of "white guilt" that the progressives have been taught to have. Many black people voted for Obama because of the color of his skin, not the content of his character, which made those blacks "racists". In the re election of Obama, many of those white folks, didnt like what Obama was doing to the country, so he squeaked by because Romney failed in the debates....Thank God that Romney lost, because it showed how progressive Republicans were snakes in the swamp...

Biden's following public statement, made years ago when his mental faculties were unaffected by signs/symptoms of dementia, revealed his racist attitudes. His words mean more than anything to get inside his head (even now, when he's referred to his sister on stage as his wife, not remembering the name of a senator he's known for decades and greeted her as "senator"...she laughing politely when Biden added "You think I'm kidding but I'm not" (acknowledging he had in fact forgot her name), forgetting the name of the Pentagon ("that institution"), etc...but this quote was actually shocking and it stuck with me and millions more- “I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.” Had I been Obama, I would have scrapped Biden as VP immediately, regardless of appearances...but that's just me. How Biden even obtained part of the black vote is absolutely no comprendo.
And yet Obama twice sailed to victory with Biden as VP, and Biden enjoys approval ratings over 50%, a feat never achieved by Trump and only achieved by Bush right after terrorists attacked us. So maybe there are some fatal flaws in your theories.

You are right to imply that Obama obviously determined that Biden would help him win and by that he helped pull in left and right moderates. It's been said, by more than one source, that Biden's senatorial voting record often resembled a slight of right during the 90's...pretty much what's been said about Clinton during that same time. Biden voted to remove the needed safety net for investors by backing a bill that supported that mega-banks were too big to fail. Horrible bill for so many reasons.

So yes, Obama kept Biden on for a second run and won again. I voted for Obama the first time, not the second for the record. Biden was not a factor in my consideration either time, as Obama had the longevity odds to survive much longer than his VP choice.

I question the validity of Biden's "50% approval" rating. Was this poll cross-sectional as in not just conducted within one state or an even smaller area? Were the numbers polled large enough (like more than 10,000) and were they from various sectors not just one? How were the questions worded and how many possible answers per question? That matters as much as all other factors if not more, as all polls are bogus when the questions/possible limited answers skew the validity all of the way down into the trash bin.

Look at the following differences, but relatively the same question: "Do you think Biden is doing a good job? versus, "Do you think Biden is doing a good job, considering what he's up against?" The first question is more straight forward but would still need a sufficient number of possible answers to attempt valid results. The second question strongly suggests that "bad things" are just happening that are outside of Biden's control, and would significantly change the answers in a more "positive" way most likely.

How many answers were possible to all questions? When given a multiple choice format, pollsters know how to wind up with a more positive result by wording the questions, selecting the answers they want to bolster or minimize a certain result.

I'm still awaiting the various pollster orgs to come out and formally apologize to Hillary and her fans for declaring her to be the absolute, without any question, winner prior to the 2016 election! lol
Obama won, because of "white guilt" that the progressives have been taught to have. Many black people voted for Obama because of the color of his skin, not the content of his character, which made those blacks "racists". In the re election of Obama, many of those white folks, didnt like what Obama was doing to the country, so he squeaked by because Romney failed in the debates....Thank God that Romney lost, because it showed how progressive Republicans were snakes in the swamp...
Obama won twice because GW was a fuck up on every damned issue he touched.

You guys are a hoot. The data does not portray what the article says. You can find the Federal Reserve report here,

This report, generated monthly, is called the State Coincident Index. It measures changes in nonfarm payroll employment, average hours worked in manufacturing by production employees, the unemployment rate, and wage and salary disbursements divided by the Consumer Price Index. There is a color coded map that illustrates the data.

Of the first four states, Missouri, Montana, Iowa, and Nebraska, only Montana and Nebraska were "in the green", meaning they were among the states with the highest positive change over three months, in this case February, March, and April. Iowa was the only state that showed NO CHANGE, which places them dead last. Next to them, at 49th was Wyoming. Not really sure why the article linked to that Federal Reserve report. The entire Northeast was green, except for Maine. So was the west coast, that is California, Oregon, and Washington. In fact, most states were in the green, and of those that weren't, I am pretty sure all of them have Republican legislatures and most of them have a Republican governor.

Why not..the Cheeto Jesus took credit for good economies in blue states.
Trump didn't force the economy to shut down. That was the left....Biden is the left.
The red states stayed open despite Bidens threats to shut down travel to them. They prospered IN SPITE OF BIDEN NOT BECAUSE OF HIM.

Screw the left, Biden & you

Definately showing your progressive slave side arent you? Without Andrew Cujo and his mortgage for all, subprime mortgage act, there never would of been a market crash, and John McCain would of been president.

Definately showing your progressive slave side arent you? Without Andrew Cujo and his mortgage for all, subprime mortgage act, there never would of been a market crash, and John McCain would of been president.
I know way too many people to swallow that nonsense.
In fact, why are people, starting with Trump, getting million dollar mortgages to build mansions in slum areas?
I work in Roosevelt, Uniondale and Hempstead, NY and you would drop dead if you saw the mansions and malls being built.
Why are the under writers allowing this?

Notice how no other Conservatives are chiming in...because they know I'm right.

In fact, why are people, starting with Trump, getting million dollar mortgages to build mansions in slum areas?
I work in Roosevelt, Uniondale and Hempstead, NY and you would drop dead if you saw the mansions and malls being built.
Still showing your progressive slave feelings again. I used to be poor, went to work overseas learning all the tricks that liberals use to get rich...Today i am rich....I pay 12% of my income in taxes yet make over $400,000 a year. Cry me a fucking river, you ignorant asshole...

Notice how no other Conservatives are chiming in...because they know I'm right.
At least you are right in your own mind........

Still showing your progressive slave feelings again. I used to be poor, went to work overseas learning all the tricks that liberals use to get rich...Today i am rich....I pay 12% of my income in taxes yet make over $400,000 a year. Cry me a fucking river, you ignorant asshole...
What does your post have to do with under writers approving 1M for someone who makes 20K?
Simply answer the question without going neo-Con.

Obama won, because of "white guilt" that the progressives have been taught to have. Many black people voted for Obama because of the color of his skin, not the content of his character, which made those blacks "racists". In the re election of Obama, many of those white folks, didnt like what Obama was doing to the country, so he squeaked by because Romney failed in the debates....Thank God that Romney lost, because it showed how progressive Republicans were snakes in the swamp...I

I voted for Obama the first time around, and I'll be honest and add part of my decision (besides not supporting the overly polished Romney) was I thought it would be a good thing for a black candidate to win for young, black students. You don't really read much about this factor, but I'm sure I wasn't the only voter who had a passing thought about that. I never had white guilt about any action I didn't take personally. That should be the limits for everyone's guilt. Kids are not responsible for their parent's crimes, nor should I feel guilt about something done by other people I never knew. I feel compassion and empathy, but guilt? No, I didn't do it.

You are right Andaronjim about the active effort to teach white guilt, fortunately not in my area and not in my house anyway. Parents know that the best gifts you can give your kids includes instilling confidence, requiring them to do their best (effort more important than ability here), and modeling consistently taking personal responsibility for all personal actions. If I were a black parent, or of any other ethnicity, I'd teach the same things.

I'm happy you live amongst wealthy people.
When's the last time you drove through a slum where mansions are being built?

This OP is ridiculous. Biden clearly doesn’t think.

Obama won, because of "white guilt" that the progressives have been taught to have. Many black people voted for Obama because of the color of his skin, not the content of his character, which made those blacks "racists". In the re election of Obama, many of those white folks, didnt like what Obama was doing to the country, so he squeaked by because Romney failed in the debates....Thank God that Romney lost, because it showed how progressive Republicans were snakes in the swamp...I

I voted for Obama the first time around, and I'll be honest and add part of my decision (besides not supporting the overly polished Romney) was I thought it would be a good thing for a black candidate to win for young, black students. You don't really read much about this factor, but I'm sure I wasn't the only voter who had a passing thought about that. I never had white guilt about any action I didn't take personally. That should be the limits for everyone's guilt. Kids are not responsible for their parent's crimes, nor should I feel guilt about something done by other people I never knew. I feel compassion and empathy, but guilt? No, I didn't do it.

You are right Andaronjim about the active effort to teach white guilt, fortunately not in my area and not in my house anyway. Parents know that the best gifts you can give your kids includes instilling confidence, requiring them to do their best (effort more important that ability here), and modeling taking personal responsibility for all personal actions. If I were a black parent, or of any other ethnicity, I'd teach the same things.
Obama ran against McCain not Romney the first time around? No?

You are right Andaronjim about the active effort to teach white guilt, fortunately not in my area and not in my house anyway. Parents know that the best gifts you can give your kids includes instilling confidence, requiring them to do their best (effort more important that ability here), and modeling taking personal responsibility for all personal actions. If I were a black parent, or of any other ethnicity, I'd teach the same things.
Obama ran against McCain not Romney the first time around? No?

I am sure you're right lol I was thinking it was Romney but did not support McCain either nor would have voted for him

What does your post have to do with under writers approving 1M for someone who makes 20K?
Simply answer the question without going neo-Con.
Back under Cuomo and Bubba, even if you were dirt poor, you could borrow money in the subprime mortgage act that allowed you to buy a home even if you couldnt afford it. This was a lucrative business up till 2007 when the economy finally caught up with the bullshit that Cuomo allowed to happen. Thank a prog for fucking up America, all the time.

Forum List

Back