Biden Tells Texas To Pay For Border Wall

Deflection. Post has nothing to do with the subject or Biden deliberately stopping construction
The subject is about the wall that Trump started and Biden stopped and then you have a propaganda article full of echo chamber fluff you are trying to use to claim that Biden told Texass to build the wall themselves. If Biden didn't remove funding and stop building the wall why would Texass need to make the wall an issue in which Biden is supposedly telling them to pay and build themselves?

Biden promised to halt building Trump's border wall — but new construction has begun​

What I think is that you have no idea wtf is going on and decided to use the propaganda hit piece and it is falling apart.

The subject is about the wall that Trump started and Biden stopped and then you have a propaganda article full of echo chamber fluff you are trying to use to claim that Biden told Texass to build the wall themselves. If Biden didn't remove funding and stop building the wall why would Texass need to make the wall an issue in which Biden is supposedly telling them to pay and build themselves?

Biden promised to halt building Trump's border wall — but new construction has begun​

What I think is that you have no idea wtf is going on and decided to use the propaganda hit piece and it is falling apart.

What I think is that you have no idea what is going on with illegal immigration, the drugs, gangs, etc. that are pouring into this Country and the promise of $450,000 EACH

Last edited:
_116488971_us_mexico_border_wall_v4_640-nc.png

The vast majority of the 452 miles is replacing existing structures at the border that had been built by previous US administrations.

Forum List

Back