Biden Taps Islamofascist Activists to Vet US Military for ‛Extremism’

THe irony of you saying that as you parrot Jewish propaganda is palpable, my little goy

The man maybe is a terrorist

Rest absurd on the face of it.
Who said anything about the Jews .

Your Antisemitism is blazing for all to see.

Let me rephrase my previous comment.

You aren't a fool who allows what you think is their stereotypes are get in the way of seeing their ultimate goal ...

You are obvious an Islamofascists sympathizer or worse .....

BIG TROUBLE FOR OUR U.S. MILITARY

Hina Shamsi...Woman....? That doesn't line up

Patel isn't even a Muslim name? She's just a human rights lawyer from Pakistan? Again can't be an islamofascist as a woman with a job

Khurrum Wahid, ok he might be a terrorist lol

Iman Boukadou another woman

Maybe have a little cynical eye before you parrot this shit. At most one of these people could be a "terrorist" not that I give a shit. What's he going to do? Nothing
You look it up. I've done so. It's not propaganda that Left Wing Shitcakes post. Who gives a shit if their women or men? Who gives a shit if their Heritage is not the place of their birth. They all hate America like Left Wing American Assholes

You're not going to be able to provide any proof. Which is why there is none

Defending an islamofascist doesn't make you one

Just like a public defender taking the case of a pedophile doesn't make them a pedophile

THe irony of you saying that as you parrot Jewish propaganda is palpable, my little goy

You aren't a fool who allows what you think is their stereotypes are get in the way of seeing their ultimate goal ...

Who do you think Horowitz is?

I didn't know he ran the site, but after that was said yea. I had no reason to think it wasn't just run of the mill American ignorance.

It's Jewish propaganda made to manipulate goy. It's not his kin reading that shit.

I would say it was just for money but in this context, no it's not.

And nothing i said is anything different than what you think about the Muslims. Difference is Jews actually have some political power here

Patel isn't even a Muslim name? She's just a human rights lawyer from Pakistan? Again can't be an islamofascist as a woman with a job

Maybe have a little cynical eye before you parrot this shit. At most one of these people could be a "terrorist" not that I give a shit. What's he going to do? Nothing
You look it up. I've done so. It's not propaganda that Left Wing Shitcakes post. Who gives a shit if their women or men? Who gives a shit if their Heritage is not the place of their birth. They all hate America like Left Wing American Assholes
the islamofascists care you dumbass, lol

you need some "strategic empathy"
you must be one of those dumbass islamofascists. or a straight up deutschbag. lmao

I think you need to read a bit

Muslims take their religion a bit more seriously than Christians, especially in fucking Pakistan

They're not sending Muslim female plants. Not how they do things.

I didn't know he ran the site, but after that was said yea

It's Jewish propaganda made to manipulate goy. It's not his kin reading that shit

And nothing i said is anything different than what you think about the Muslims. Difference is Jews actually have some political power here
Horowitz is a journalist, and you're a defender of Islamofascists. You believe they don't have any power?

iu

you must be one of those dumbass islamofascists. or a straight up deutschbag. lmao

Muslims take their religion a bit more seriously than Christians, especially in fucking Pakistan
Yes they do. That's why they throw their wives in they funeral pyres.

You're not going to be able to provide any proof. Which is why there is none

Defending an islamofascist doesn't make you one

Just like a public defender taking the case of a pedophile doesn't make them a pedophile
This isn't a legal website you dimwit. The article is all the proof needed. You can attempt to prove it false. You will Fail.

Stop before you hang yourself. Your obviously an unlettered person.

I didn't know he ran the site, but after that was said yea

It's Jewish propaganda made to manipulate goy. It's not his kin reading that shit

Horowitz is a journalist, and you're a defender of Islamofascists. You believe they don't have any power?

iu

Horowitz is a lot more of a fascist than either of those 4

You underestimate him

And I don't think you want me to start counting Jewish politicians....AOC is not a muslim lol

Definitely don't want me to start pointing it out in the media you consume. You might go insane with congitive dissonance.

They are a very academically inclined people and have been here a few generations. Yea they are in most of the halls of power in this country a lot heavier than the fucking muslims hahaha

Stop before you hang yourself. Your obviously an unlettered person.

Says the guy quoting Jewish propaganda obviously designed to manipulate christians. Ok

Yes they do. That's why they throw their wives in they funeral pyres.
As a descendant of caste I'm pretty sure you're referring to us

To my knowledge the muslims do not burn their widows lol, and have never done so.

I acknowledge "hindus" still do....But that's supposed to be self sacrifice. It's called sati. They don't toss her in. Or aren't supposed to anyway. Billion of us i'm sure it's happened

no one has to tell Biden what's in the constitution...he was in the room when it was written!

Marxists??
Are you mentally ill?
You're pissed off because they are democrats. There has never been a Marxists ever elected to government. Never. Although trump was a fascist.

Marxists??
Are you mentally ill?
You're pissed off because they are democrats. There has never been a Marxists ever elected to government. Never. Although trump was a fascist.
Dumbass ...

More evidence you dumbass Leftist DO NOT live in reality.

So you live in a reality that marxists etc have infiltrated the inner sanctums of government and youre the only one that has irrefutable evidence to prove that.
That's a reality???
Clearly you don't know what reality is.
You said nothing about trumps fascist traits when he was there or anything that he incited the violence in the capitol yet it's those pillaging hordes of Marxists causing the trouble.
What was that you said about reality?

So you live in a reality that marxists etc have infiltrated the inner sanctums of government and youre the only one that has irrefutable evidence to prove that.
That's a reality???
You said nothing about trumps fascist traits when he was there or anything that he incited the violence in the capitol yet it's those pillaging hordes of Marxists causing the trouble.
Doubles down on dumbassery ... :rolleyes:

There is a reason Leftism is considered a Mental Disorder.

This is NOT a surprising development. Lets not forget the dems are Brownshirts and many of the Islamists in the early 40's appluaded Hitlers genocide.

That's a reality???
John Brennan and Barack Obama are two names that spring immediately to mind of people at our highest
levels of government who have admitted to being influenced favorably by Marxist figures or dogma
but who have disavowed any connections when asked about their association while in office.

We are used to the lame overused charges of "fascist" or "Hitler" connected to Trump
but it's a given that children will use hyperbolic nonsense when angry, and the children of the
left are always angry. And always hurling ridiculous charges at Donald Trump.

You can dislike a politician who beats you without resorting to juvenile name calling but
the leftists here haven't learned that lesson.

That's a reality???
John Brennan and Barack Obama are two names that spring immediately to mind of people at our highest
levels of government who have admitted to being influenced favorably by Marxist figures or dogma
but who have disavowed any connections when asked about their association while in office.

We are used to the lame overused charges of "fascist" or "Hitler" connected to Trump
but it's a given that children will use hyperbolic nonsense when angry, and the children of the
left are always angry. And always hurling ridiculous charges at Donald Trump.

You can dislike a politician who beats you without resorting to juvenile name calling but
the leftists here haven't learned that lesson.

Here's a lesson for you. Very few intellectuals have no read about Marxism etc. I have. Obama never showed one Istance where he attempted to compliment one policy. So that argument is bullshit.

As for being angry. When ever republicans are faced with the facts of what a lying incompetent cittupt pussy grabbing president you voted in, it is immediately interpreted as angry when in fact it is the truth and you know it.
2 impeachments. Chucked out of office because he was a lying buffoon.
Is that enough.

It's not about disliking anyone. It's about facts that surround that idiot. If Obama had did it, you would be calling for blood but trump does it and you want him beatified. Dobt make me vomit.
He was thrown out by his own voters, republicans. The sent majority spoke. They knew he was a idiot. You don't.

Forum List

Back