Biden Taps Islamofascist Activists to Vet US Military for ‛Extremism’

BITCHSLAPPER

May 6, 2021
BIG TROUBLE FOR OUR U.S. MILITARY

And what I want to know..... and many of us want to know

What is the Military going to do about it?

Does the Military still has a spine?

I'm beginning to doubt it.

Ooh! Straight from the Conservitard Daily News so it must be true!

Much truer than Crap News Network or any MSM fake news. ;)

Actually it's based on a story from Frontpage Magazine .... but, thanks for playing anyway dumbass.

Actually it's based on a story from Frontpage Magazine .... but, thanks for playing anyway dumbass.
Well that makes it all ok!

FrontPage Magazine is an American right wing to far right political website, edited by David Horowitz and published by the David Horowitz Freedom Center. The website has been described by scholars and writers as right-wing, far-right, and Islamophobic. Wikipedia

Hina Shamsi...Woman....? That doesn't line up

Patel isn't even a Muslim name? She's just a human rights lawyer from Pakistan? Again can't be an islamofascist as a woman with a job

Khurrum Wahid, ok he might be a terrorist lol

Iman Boukadou another woman

Maybe have a little cynical eye before you parrot this shit. At most one of these people could be a "terrorist" not that I give a shit. What's he going to do? Nothing

• Banned

LOOK IT UP ON THE LEFT WING SHITCAKE NEWS, FREDO

FrontPage Magazine is an American right wing to far right political website, edited by David Horowitz and published by the David Horowitz Freedom Center. The website has been described by scholars and writers as right-wing, far-right, and Islamophobic. Wikipedia
Look at you using Google after the fact .....

What a smart lil' Leftist you are.

Now Google Hina Shamsi and get back with us.

During the Obama administration an 'Isamic Propagandist' was sent to our base because the Middle East was / is our AOR. His job was to 're-educate' us.

We were forced to attend his 'training' / briefing. During his briefing he lied, made up justifications, and altered both history and facts - even about incidents to conflicts, and battles some of had been in, Intel we had collected.

He was pushing pro-terrorist propaganda.

Back then leadership did not cave to pressure by those who wanted to get rid of military members who did not subscribe to the pro-terrorist bullshit.

Just recently the Biden administration forced tge military to hold a Down Day, shutting down the entire military to search for 'white extremists' based on the criteria of not subscribing to the current administration's political agenda and ideology.

So this is nothing new...

Patel isn't even a Muslim name? She's just a human rights lawyer from Pakistan? Again can't be an islamofascist as a woman with a job

Maybe have a little cynical eye before you parrot this shit. At most one of these people could be a "terrorist" not that I give a shit. What's he going to do? Nothing
You are a fool who allows what you think is their stereotypes are get in the way of seeing their ultimate goal.

hina shamsi, known working woman islamofascist?

Do you hear yourself?

IF she's a fascist Horowitz is definitely a fascist

You are a fool who allows what you think is their stereotypes are get in the way of seeing their ultimate goal.

THe irony of you saying that as you parrot Jewish propaganda is palpable, my little goy

The man maybe is a terrorist

Rest absurd on the face of it.

You look it up. I've done so. It's not propaganda that Left Wing Shitcakes post. Who gives a shit if their women or men? Who gives a shit if their Heritage is not the place of their birth. They all hate America like Left Wing American Assholes

What part of the article isn't a fact?

You look it up. I've done so. It's not propaganda that Left Wing Shitcakes post. Who gives a shit if their women or men? Who gives a shit if their Heritage is not the place of their birth. They all hate America like Left Wing American Assholes
the islamofascists care you dumbass, lol

you need some "strategic empathy"

creptius tried to tell me that Egyptians are black and that they invented algebra.

Our government is fully responsible.
Every Friday as calls to prayer across the Islamofascist Middle East – and in radical mosques right here in the United States, devout Islamists chant the common refrain, ‟Death to America! Death to the Great Satan! Death to Israel! Death to the Little Satan!” This sentiment is held in the hearts of those mentioned above; those who are vetting the United States Armed Forces for ‟extremism.”

Well that makes it all ok!

So?

the islamofascists care you dumbass, lol

you need some "strategic empathy"
you must be one of those dumbass islamofascists. or a straight up deutschbag. lmao

Forum List

Back