Biden tally misses hundreds left in Afghanistan

First of all, there is no "if" Hundreds of Americans and friendly Afghns are stranded and are being killed. Text messages and videos are confirming this. Read the links before posting.

Rep McCaul's reputation is no better than NewsMax.

China built a mining operation, railroad and power plants in Afghanistan over a decade ago. They will be successful in Afghanistan because they are using ARAMCO style soft power.

Are you nuts ? A successful evacuation is when EVERY last American, every last friendly Afghan, and every last piece of American equipment has been evacuated. I would add to that massive amounts of rare earth minerals, to keep them from being given to the Chinese, and because we need them ourselves.

Actually, what would be "successful", would be to not evacuate at all, add many thousands more US troops, not give up Bagram airbase, knock the hell of the Taliban, turn Afghanistan into a US territory, permanently securing it from Al Qaeda, ISIS, et al terrorists, and keeping US troops close to Pakistan, to be used in case the Paki nukes become endangered.

This option is still available to Biden, although the chances that he would engage in it is near zero, since he is so intent on keeping troops out of the country, even to the point of abandoning Americans, and billion$$$ of equipment. This is what happens when you put a nut case in the White House.
I hear your pain.
You're not going to get another war in Afghanistan and so you're going to have to reconcile your feelings with the defeat.
The best way of doing that and the only way is to adopt a positive attitude on the chances of America being able to allay with the Taliban on the fight against the common enemy. That's the only way America is going to be able to salvage and claim some form of victory out of this. And not pretending it's for the sake of the women and little girls, because it never was.

Biden isn't a nut case but I can agree that he's incompetent and far from the pick of the litter for a president. America has developed a habit of making very bad choices in that respect. It needs to start getting that right in a damn hurry in order to compete with China's luxury of being able to allow a panel of the brightest to choose the very brightest.

First of all, there is no "if" Hundreds of Americans and friendly Afghns are stranded and are being killed. Text messages and videos are confirming this. Read the links before posting.

I watched the McCaul/Matthews interview and McCaul had no idea on how many Americans or friendlies were still in Afghanistan.

Don't try making up bullshit with me, it won't work.

Fwiw, there are most likely a couple of hundred Americans there who choose not to leave and maybe a half dozen who do. Those who the Taliban see as traitors are likely in the hundreds or even thousands. That's what always happens when America loses one of its wars.

I hear your pain.
You're not going to get another war in Afghanistan and so you're going to have to reconcile your feelings with the defeat.
The best way of doing that and the only way is to adopt a positive attitude on the chances of America being able to allay with the Taliban on the fight against the common enemy. That's the only way America is going to be able to salvage and claim some form of victory out of this. And not pretending it's for the sake of the women and little girls, because it never was.

Biden isn't a nut case but I can agree that he's incompetent and far from the pick of the litter for a president. America has developed a habit of making very bad choices in that respect. It needs to start getting that right in a damn hurry in order to compete with China's luxury of being able to allow a panel of the brightest to choose the very brightest.
If the top ranks of the military were smart, and not the pitiful Biden suck-ups that they are, they would stage a coup, get rid of Biden, and send the troop back in, get our people out, recover our equipment, and exterminate the Taliban.

You do not ever "allay" with terrorist savages, or even negotiate with them. You fight them and you kill them. The Taliban could be defeated easily, just like they were 18 years ago, the US military having the full capability. The "defeat" is not of the military. It is only a BIDEN defeat. And partially Trump too.

I watched the McCaul/Matthews interview and McCaul had no idea on how many Americans or friendlies were still in Afghanistan.

Don't try making up bullshit with me, it won't work.

Fwiw, there are most likely a couple of hundred Americans there who choose not to leave and maybe a half dozen who do. Those who the Taliban see as traitors are likely in the hundreds or even thousands. That's what always happens when America loses one of its wars.
You don't have the foggiest clue how many Americans are still in Afghanistan, so you can shut up right now. You don't know what info McCaul has, other than reports of text messages and videos. Don't try making up bullshit with me, it won't work.

Fwiw ? It's worth nothing, because you have no idea of what you're talking about. Maybe if you read both links I posted (perhaps a bit slower), you might have a better idea what's going on here.

And America did not lose a war. Biden just decided to pull out, that's all, The US military could wipe the Taliban off the face of the earth, if there was a brains/balls president in office.

If the top ranks of the military were smart, and not the pitiful Biden suck-ups that they are, they would stage a coup, get rid of Biden, and send the troop back in, get our people out, recover our equipment, and exterminate the Taliban.

You do not ever "allay" with terrorist savages, or even negotiate with them. You fight them and you kill them. The Taliban could be defeated easily, just like they were 18 years ago, the US military having the full capability. The "defeat" is not of the military. It is only a BIDEN defeat. And partially Trump too.
You're trying to create your own alternative reality.
America allies with terrorist savages when it's tactically feasible to do so.
Otherwise, you'll have to work through your bad feelings on your own time.

And you know this how? Obviously you do not know but are parroting the biden regimes bullshit.

How can this regime know what those left behind think....they do not know who they are or how many were left behind and they do not care....all they can do is lie about it for suckers like you to buy into. What nonsense.

As the Gold Star families told biden......burn in hell!
The first mention of 'those who wish to leave', implying some wanted to stay, didn't show up until AFTER the Taliban blocked access to the airport. Biden knew then that there was no way to get everyone out. After that they arbitrarily decreased the numbers and are now at less than 100. The original DoD estimate of Americans in Afghanistan on August 15 was 10-15,000 then suddenly it was reduced to 6000 without one mention of the disparity.

Forum List

Back