Biden talks of tax hikes while the border is wide open to the thirdworld...does that really make sense?

Isn't that like raising the rent on your tenant in July while refusing to fix their AC?
I mean...isn't this piss-poor timing at best?
I don't know. Are corporations that would be the recipient of these tax hikes employing any of these people that you say are "streaming" across the border..OH WAIT!!!...nevermind. :)
Thanks for playing. Get lost. :)

Isn't that like raising the rent on your tenant in July while refusing to fix their AC?
Nothing Biden does makes sense.
They want us to get vaccinated while they're acting like Bull fighters letting every illegal on the planet enter our country without a GD vaccination.
They're telling us they need to raise taxes while they're putting aside billions to fund free college for illegals.
They're telling us we must wear masks and get a vaccine while they foment riots all over the country.

Let's face it....they're full of shit.

I don't know. Are corporations that would be the recipient of these tax hikes employing any of these people that you say are "streaming" across the border..OH WAIT!!!...nevermind. :)
Are you thinking that evil “corporations” are supposed to enforce our border policy and defend our sovereignty Gustavo?
We foster 20-40 illegal aliens in this country….are they not “streaming“ across our border Gustavo?

Biden either gets in control over our borders or else he gets to find a new job in 3 years.

All elections have been going that way...

It was the driving reason for Brexit.
It was the driving reason behind Germany's latest election.

It soon will be a driving factor in American elections.

Americas best pay Americas way with the assumption that government is doing their part to protect them, their interests and to carry out their will.

If you weren’t a Raider / Dodger fan with pit bull would the concept still escape you Guadalupe?

Last edited:
Are you thinking that evil “corporations” are supposed to enforce our border policy and defend our sovereignty Gustavo?
We foster 20-40 illegal aliens in this country….are they not “streaming“ across our border Gustavo?

The evil corporations aren't employing these illegals. No one is. There are no farms in mid Town Manhattan to harvest. If the criminal invader is enterprising and ambitious the Gangs are always paying drug dealers, drug couriers and hit men. And, glory be they can still get general relief.

You think Corporations that BUY crooked pols like JOE are the ones that would be paying for the tax hikes? Seriously? You believe this nonsense or you think that everyone else is so stupid that they believe this crap?

Xiden's open border is a magnet for migrants.
Last month it was 15,000, next month it will be 60,000, where will stupid Joe put them?

Attachments

• 1633004476778.png
    1633004476778.png
    415.6 KB · Views: 17

It's more like a landlord raising tenants rent and telling them they have to pay extra for the people moving into the building that aren't registered renters.

"Look you have to pay more because I'm letting people move in the building from the ghetto and I'm not going to charge them. Oh and they don't have to follow the same rules as you do, oh and there are a lot gang bangers and rapists so watch your back"

The prices are rising. People who play by the real rules are getting screwed over.

Forum List

Back