Biden Takes Responsibility For Bad Things Thread

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
I thought I would start a thread where people on the right and, particularly, people on the left could list one bad thing that has happened that Biden and Democrats have taken responsibility for. Please one thing only and then let others contribute one thing each. Since this is my thread I'm not going list anything because, well, it's my excuse for not being able to list anything because I simply can't think of anything that has gone bad that either Biden or the Democrats have taken responsibility for. But, that is the purpose of this thread, for others to list those things I can't think of. This could be one of the shortest threads in the forum but I'm anxious to see what others post.

Biden has taken responsibility for America's war against Russia, but not total and full responsibility because he calls it America's proxy war to free the Ukraine.

If it explodes into world war against China and Russia, Biden will inherit the responsibility, regardless of whether he wants to accept it.

Yes, it could quite likely be a short thread in that the Republican supporters are still not onside with objecting to the Democrats' war.

I thought I would start a thread where people on the right and, particularly, people on the left could list one bad thing that has happened that Biden and Democrats have taken responsibility for. Please one thing only and then let others contribute one thing each. Since this is my thread I'm not going list anything because, well, it's my excuse for not being able to list anything because I simply can't think of anything that has gone bad that either Biden or the Democrats have taken responsibility for. But, that is the purpose of this thread, for others to list those things I can't think of. This could be one of the shortest threads in the forum but I'm anxious to see what others post.
Ask any president. The previous one only took credit for successes and never for the failures, so saying Biden's would be short isn't actually saying much.

Top 20 I Don't Know GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Biden has taken responsibility for America's war against Russia, but not total and full responsibility because he calls it America's proxy war to free the Ukraine.

If it explodes into world war against China and Russia, Biden will inherit the responsibility, regardless of whether he wants to accept it.

Yes, it could quite likely be a short thread in that the Republican supporters are still not onside with objecting to the Democrats' war.
Please link to where Biden takes responsibility for Russia invading Ukraine.

Forum List

Back