Biden Takes Credit for Slight Dip in Gas Prices

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
But I thought the President has no power, that allowing more or less drilling to make oil prices change had no effect.
So Biden owns the few cents dip, and the $1.30 rise then.

BTW - his Truinnerashuvaduprezure speech here is hilarious. If you’re into elder abuse that is.

BTW BTW- he has been in office for five decades - and he attacks how infrastructure has been ignored. Pathetic.

Because it shouldn't be a race to the bottom. Biden should be better. You're the same as them when you don't expect better from the Democrats.
He's no more responsible for the dip than he is the hike. But if they're gonna blame him for one they should credit him for the other.

Will you put $1 in my PayPal for every Leftard post telling me the President is not responsible for gas prices in the past year, Shitforbrains?
That's irrelevant to my criticism of you. This is what you brainless nitwits do every time. You deflect by pointing at the other side and their hypocrisy. That doesn't change your own hypocrisy you dishonest asshole. You don't give a damn about reality.

He's no more responsible for the dip than he is the hike. But if they're gonna blame him for one they should credit him for the other.
Why should you be unrealistic just because they are? Do you really not see the problem? You should not be using their examples when conducting yourself.

Because basic math-------the gas prices even with the slight decrease are much much higher under him than Trump leading to more Biden inflation.
jeff-dunham-peanut-peanut.gif

Totally missed the point.

If hes responsible for the 5 cent decrease then hes damn well responsible for the 1.50 increase!!!!

im sure all the idiot libs on my ignore list will agree!!!!

Why should you be unrealistic just because they are? Do you really not see the problem? You should not be using their examples when conducting yourself.
Im not. I'm trying (unsuccessfully) to point out the hypocrisy in the thread.

"ok I've done a lot to ruin domestic oil production, bought oil from other countries and sold our reserves to other countries so prices are going way up"

1 month later.....

"I made gas 2 cents cheaper hooray for me!"

Forum List

Back