Biden Surprised Me - For The Good

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
I'm actually impressed Biden is deporting all of the Haitians who came here illegally seeking asylum. Kudos to him. Go Joe! Now he needs to extend it to everyone else coming here illegally. These people are already on record though as saying this will not deter them and they will be back again because they want a better life. To them I have to ask, if life is so utterly bad in your shithole country, wouldn't they have a better life in Mexico?

I'm actually impressed Biden is deporting all of the Haitians who came here illegally seeking asylum. Kudos to him. Go Joe! Now he needs to extend it to everyone else coming here illegally. These people are already on record though as saying this will not deter them and they will be back again because they want a better life. To them I have to ask, if life is so utterly bad in your shithole country, wouldn't they have a better life in Mexico?
Joe turned the black Hattians away like he did the Black Cubans

I reckon Joe only likes the brown colored immigrants

But he seemed to like the little black children he called roaches in this clip.

So how racist could he be?

Joe turned the black Hattians away like he did the Black Cubans

I reckon Joe only likes the brown colored immigrants

But he seemed to like the little black children he called roaches in this clip.

So how racist could he be?

If trump said that, Democrats would repeat it daily. If a Democrat says it, total pass. if black people weren't so brainwashed, they would be offended by Democrats.

It sounds as if he is aware what allowing them in would mean for the Dems politically as you know there would be another 100,000 from around the world who would be at your border within a week. GOP would suddenly care about the border if that happened.

Also, he is pushing amnesty in your budget. Far more difficult if the door is open to the world so that even moderate Dems would have second thoughts as to the ramifications.

If trump said that, Democrats would repeat it daily. If a Democrat says it, total pass. if black people weren't so brainwashed, they would be offended by Democrats.
It is the most racist thing I have every heard a President say, that is, since LBJ routinely called blacks the "N" word.

But the media won't report it.

When asked what he meant by the term roaches, he refused to say.

As usual, he just walks away never having to answer for anything really.

What a sheltered and pampered soul Joe Biden is.

It is the most racist thing I have every heard a President say, that is, since LBJ routinely called blacks the "N" word.

But the media won't report it.

When asked what he meant by the term roaches, he refused to say.

As usual, he just walks away never having to answer for anything really.
You would think black people would want to know. Democrats must be right about how stupid blacks are. To dumb to get ID and you can be racist to their face as long as you are a Democrat, they won't get it.

You would think black people would want to know. Democrats must be right about how stupid blacks are. To dumb to get ID and you can be racist to their face as long as you are a Democrat, they won't get it.
They are in a cult, so they must be approached in this way.

Add to that a subpar public education to keep them in their place, which is fueled by a 70% single parent homes leading to poverty and no dad in the home as they find a substitute for a father on the crime ridden streets.

The Black population is in crisis as the DNC ignores their plight.

All you hear from the Left and black lives matter is the need to destroy Patriarchal families, that is, kick the fathers out of all of our homes.

Of course, the Mexican government does not want them either, which is quite understandable.
I was not a trump fan, but his administration working it out (with whatever they bribed the Mexicans with to go along with it) to keep the migrants on their side and allow us to take in, interview and return to the Mexican side to wait for disposition was a good deal, that Joe never should have stopped. I don't have to know what influenced Mexico to go along with it in the first place, but it was in place and working. Stopping something with no clear plan for a better policy, is always easier than starting it back up as it calls for more negotiation and possibly more greasing the wheels. Good hard lesson for team Biden.
At the same time, I think the "stick'm on a plane back to where they came from" fix, should have been done even under the last administration, but doubt it would have been palatable to the right at that time, as large numbers headed for our border was good for the "build the wall movement".
I too approve Biden administration's short term fix, think it should be expanded and that it is being more than paid for in savings from not spending a Billion Dollar$ a day keeping troops and supporting a failed nation building experiment 7,400 miles away in Afghanistan.

They are in a cult, so they must be approached in this way.

Add to that a subpar public education to keep them in their place, which is fueled by a 70% single parent homes leading to poverty and no dad in the home as they find a substitute for a father on the crime ridden streets.

The Black population is in crisis as the DNC ignores their plight.
At some point, slavery becomes a choice, and blacks choose to be slaves.

Like all people in similar situations they are allowed to make a claim for asylum....and if they don't meet the standards for that they are deported.

Forum List

Back