Biden supporters how do you think Biden will unite the country?

He will fight as hard for the red states as the blue states, because we are the United States.
he will act like he is.....

No, that was it. Biden will say he's our President too. That IS how he's a uniter.

You realize that's all Democrats want from Trump. They just want him to TELL them he's their President too. All this time, that's all they ever wanted. If he said that, all the Trump Derangement Syndrome would have gone away and they'd have been fine. But noooo, Trump couldn't say it ...

:puke3:

Sorry, I tried to hold it down.

Anyway, that's the offer. Biden will tell you he's your President too. That's how he'll unite us. Take it or leave it
talk is cheap.....we have heard all his bullshit before....with obama.....

He will fight as hard for the red states as the blue states, because we are the United States.

No, that was it. Biden will say he's our President too. That IS how he's a uniter.

You realize that's all Democrats want from Trump. They just want him to TELL them he's their President too. All this time, that's all they ever wanted. If he said that, all the Trump Derangement Syndrome would have gone away and they'd have been fine. But noooo, Trump couldn't say it ...

Anyway, that's the offer. Biden will tell you he's your President too. That's how he'll unite us. Take it or leave it

TRUMP started off his presidency saying he would do just that.

"We share one heart, one home, and one glorious destiny. The oath of office I take today is an oath of allegiance to all Americans."
donald-trump-inauguration-speech-transcript

"We share one heart, one home, and one glorious destiny. The oath of office I take today is an oath of allegiance to all Americans."
they all start off that way.....then after a year or so they all seem to be just talking to those who agree with then.....

Well, there you go then. Penelope's Trump Derangement Syndrome is cured. That's all she ever wanted. She just missed it. So Penelope says Trump is a uniter now, right Penelope?

they all start off that way.....then after a year or so they all seem to be just talking to those who agree with then.....

Factually though Trump never had a chance. Democrats were melting down in vitriolic hatred from election day. I'm not saying if he had a chance he's have passed, but factually he was never given that chance

A lot of people claim to be voting for Biden because they think he can unite the country. I want to know what exactly you think he would do to unite the country, and what do you base your view on?

Before you answer it might be helpful if you defined what you think a united country would look like.

For me a united country would start with having a love and appreciation for the country.
Sure our country has faults, past/current wrongs, but so does every other country. Love of country doesn't mean you think the country is perfect.

A united country would also include people being able to respect those who hold different views. The overwhelming majority want whats best for people. People have different views on how this can be accomplished, and that needs to be okay.

Everything doesn't have to be political. Removing politics from everyday things would go a long way in uniting the country. Movies, sports, concerts and other forms of entertainment toning down the in your face political posturing could go a long way in uniting the country.

After defining what a united country would look like another question Biden supporters could address is if they think the country was ever united, and what change?
Your question assumes facts clearly not in evidence. You asked Biden supporters what they thought. SInce when did Biden supporters think and how are they supposed to manage it with no brain?

Maybe Americans just want a calming influence in the White House, not some one who screams negatives daily towards Anyone who is not a 100% supporter of him.

Totally agree with the above posts. The US was never "united" the GOP and democrats were always fighting like cats and dogs.
But it never was this bad with rioting and calls to defund the police.
The further left the dems go, the more pushback will happen.
Its up to the leftist college professors to tone down the rhetoric, or take responsibility for what happens next.

Wrong the further alt right the right goes the further the left goes left. The defunding the police is what tramp is going to do. Biden does not want to defund the police.

But Penelope, will Biden defend unborn children growing in the womb? Will he defend innocent and gullible children evil adults try to butcher for satiation of transgender ideology? Will he defend black folk who wear MAGA hats and attend Trump rallies? Will he defend gay people who also publicly express their love for Trump? What about Christians whose strong faith makes them unafraid of COVID and who want to worship at full capacity? Wake up.

If one upholds a democracy one has to be pro choice and defend all people , not just the wealthy like tramp does now. There is a certain thing called Hipaa.

Oh you didn't like the black, I think a lot of you had a problem with a black man in the white house.

But Penelope, will Biden defend unborn children growing in the womb? Will he defend innocent and gullible children evil adults try to butcher for satiation of transgender ideology? Will he defend black folk who wear MAGA hats and attend Trump rallies? Will he defend gay people who also publicly express their love for Trump? What about Christians whose strong faith makes them unafraid of COVID and who want to worship at full capacity? Wake up.

If one upholds a democracy one has to be pro choice and defend all people , not just the wealthy like tramp does now. There is a certain thing called Hipaa.

You did not answer my questions, of course—because in doing so you well might have disproved your own psychological conditioning by the cable news media shows. Darn it, Penelope . . . you came this close to sounding human again.

Totally agree with the above posts. The US was never "united" the GOP and democrats were always fighting like cats and dogs.
But it never was this bad with rioting and calls to defund the police.
The further left the dems go, the more pushback will happen.
Its up to the leftist college professors to tone down the rhetoric, or take responsibility for what happens next.

Wrong the further alt right the right goes the further the left goes left. The defunding the police is what tramp is going to do. Biden does not want to defund the police.
The police organizations all support Trump over Biden. We can vote with the police, or vote with the criminal mobs.
Democrat rioters always call for defunding of the police.
Here is one example, there are many other democrat run cities that cut police funding.

No wonder you like Biden, you're always wrong too!!

Oh you didn't like the black, I think a lot of you had a problem with a black man in the white house.

And Penelope goes racist on us. You miss the says of lynching blacks to keep them in their place, huh Grand Duck?

Of course you can't back up that Biden is a uniter. He's a hate filled partisan racist divider

stick your racist shit up your ass....i have said plenty of times here in this forum that i gave obama credit for some of the stuff he was trying to do like get people ins,i just felt he went about it the wrong way.....i have no problems with blacks,i have black blood in me and blacks in the family....try again penelope but this time dont be an ass....

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Low IQ Joe's plan to "unite" the country is to sell out, lie, start wars over lies, raise taxes....

and stuff a MASK on the face of anyone who voices any opposition.....

stick your racist shit up your ass....i have said plenty of times here in this forum that i gave obama credit for some of the stuff he was trying to do like get people ins,i just felt he went about it the wrong way.....i have no problems with blacks,i have black blood in me and blacks in the family....try again penelope but this time dont be an ass....

Race whoring is racism. Penelope clearly showed what she is. She considers blacks a subservient group to the Democrat party to be exploited for her own selfish interest. Doesn't get more racist than that

Race whoring is racism. Penelope clearly showed what she is. She considers blacks a subservient group to the Democrat party to be exploited for her own selfish interest. Doesn't get more racist than that
penelope comments on things she has no understanding of....like how did she get what she said out of what i said?....to some people when you have no idea whats going on,just throw the race card out there......thats people like penelope....

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Trump announces how he's going to screw the blue states and cities, and all of the conservatives here applaud.

The Democrats?
--
JOE BIDEN: If I get elected I'm running as a proud Democrat but I'm going to be an American president. I don't see red states and blue states. What I see is American, United States. And folks, every single state out there finds themselves in trouble. They're going to start laying off, whether they're red or blue, cops, firefighters, first responders, teachers, because they have to balance their budget. And the founders were smart. They allowed the federal government to deficit spend to compensate for the United States of America.
---

That's an example of how the two sides here are opposites. The Democrats push unity, the Republicans push divisiveness. Unlike Trump, Biden is not going to spend his term seeking revenge on those who didn't vote for him.
Fuck the bastard riot burn destroy kick a leftist ass throat punch them show the leftist pussies how to riot purge them from America

Forum List

Back