Biden supporters how do you think Biden will unite the country?

The only time I can think of when America was truly United under one cause was World War II...

Uniting the Country is never happening even under better political climate and under this one will be impossible...

So no I am not one of those that believe Biden will unite us but I am under the opinion he could lessen the divide if he stay for the four years but if Harris become President then the divide could widen even more...

How do you think Biden could lessen the divide?
It could be said the divide within the left is greater then that of the right. We can see this through the recent protests against cops, and those on the left in favor packing the court.

He will fight as hard for the red states as the blue states, because we are the United States.

When you say Biden will fight for the red states, do you honestly think he will fight for things the majority in those states support that conflict with the democratic party as a whole?

A lot of people claim to be voting for Biden because they think he can unite the country. I want to know what exactly you think he would do to unite the country, and what do you base your view on?

Before you answer it might be helpful if you defined what you think a united country would look like.

For me a united country would start with having a love and appreciation for the country.
Sure our country has faults, past/current wrongs, but so does every other country. Love of country doesn't mean you think the country is perfect.

A united country would also include people being able to respect those who hold different views. The overwhelming majority want whats best for people. People have different views on how this can be accomplished, and that needs to be okay.

Everything doesn't have to be political. Removing politics from everyday things would go a long way in uniting the country. Movies, sports, concerts and other forms of entertainment toning down the in your face political posturing could go a long way in uniting the country.

After defining what a united country would look like another question Biden supporters could address is if they think the country was ever united, and what change?
I feel that if enough people come out and denounce what's been going on with their vote, the toxic atmosphere of Trumpism will be lifted and America will realize we're more united than the MAGA sycophants would have us believe

But we aren't. The policies of the left are borderline insane and verifiably detrimental to our great country.

Trump announces how he's going to screw the blue states and cities, and all of the conservatives here applaud.

The Democrats?
--
JOE BIDEN: If I get elected I'm running as a proud Democrat but I'm going to be an American president. I don't see red states and blue states. What I see is American, United States. And folks, every single state out there finds themselves in trouble. They're going to start laying off, whether they're red or blue, cops, firefighters, first responders, teachers, because they have to balance their budget. And the founders were smart. They allowed the federal government to deficit spend to compensate for the United States of America.
---

That's an example of how the two sides here are opposites. The Democrats push unity, the Republicans push divisiveness. Unlike Trump, Biden is not going to spend his term seeking revenge on those who didn't vote for him.

Sorry, but I don't want to continue to support Democratic losers. There comes a point where mature adults have to kick their irresponsible adult aged kids out of the basement.

The federal government is not the answer to your problems...personal responsibility is.

Hillary and Obama started this extreme divisiveness. Hillary kept a private server with classified documemts sl she could run her pay for play operation through the Clinton Foundation. She started the whole Russia hoax bullshit.

Obama made everything about race and kept telling the nation how awful and racist it is.

Liberals bought it because they are not individuals, they are members of a brainwashed cult. THE STATE IS THEIR GOD.

\I suggest you pay more attention. Your post is silly and lacking truth

In order to pull off the condescending act, you have to be in touch with reality. You're not, so you just sound butthurt and crazy.

Trump isn't just withholding COVID funding. He's attempting to screw the blue states and cities across multiple fronts. He even sent in brownshirt thugs. He went full metal fascist against the blue areas, and all the Republicans enthusiastically approved.

The posts by the Republicans here prove conclusively how divisive the Republicans are, since they're all making weird justifications for being so divisive. You won't ever see Democrats attacking red states and then saying how they deserve it.

It's a joke to talk about what "Biden" would do!

Xi and Soros know they fucked by counting on Hillary.

If, God forbid, the American Taliban ever get back into power in the USA they will IMMEDIATELY throw open the Southern border in Texas and invite all of Central America in, turning Texas "democrat"

They will deplatform everyone who is not a Fascist, maybe even have Verizon and the Telco's cut our phones off too cuz, yannow, they're a "Private Company"

Notice how barely any liberals will post in this thread?

They have no interest in unity. They want their side to win and they want communism because they are statists.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Democrat President Clinton lowered the crime rate more than any president in history!!!

Republican Presidents Nixon, Reagan & Trump Exploded Crime!!!

Eg1iqqYWoAMLW_H.jpg

I know you're stupid and all, but the murder rate for Nixon was already rocketing under LBJ and the chart doesn't support your claims about Reagan or Trump at all

A lot of people claim to be voting for Biden because they think he can unite the country. I want to know what exactly you think he would do to unite the country, and what do you base your view on?

Before you answer it might be helpful if you defined what you think a united country would look like.

For me a united country would start with having a love and appreciation for the country.
Sure our country has faults, past/current wrongs, but so does every other country. Love of country doesn't mean you think the country is perfect.

A united country would also include people being able to respect those who hold different views. The overwhelming majority want whats best for people. People have different views on how this can be accomplished, and that needs to be okay.

Everything doesn't have to be political. Removing politics from everyday things would go a long way in uniting the country. Movies, sports, concerts and other forms of entertainment toning down the in your face political posturing could go a long way in uniting the country.

After defining what a united country would look like another question Biden supporters could address is if they think the country was ever united, and what change?
Don’t care. Getting rid of the blob is all that is important

The only time I can think of when America was truly United under one cause was World War II...

Uniting the Country is never happening even under better political climate and under this one will be impossible...

So no I am not one of those that believe Biden will unite us but I am under the opinion he could lessen the divide if he stay for the four years but if Harris become President then the divide could widen even more...

How do you think Biden could lessen the divide?
It could be said the divide within the left is greater then that of the right. We can see this through the recent protests against cops, and those on the left in favor packing the court.

Just something about Biden and even though he is not the greatest speaker nor the best candidate but when he is lucid I just feel he can bring his party together...

Sure those like Harris and Cortez will focus on removing him and there will be a divide with those types but Trump faces the same issue within his party with the likes of Romney and Collins...

As I wrote he will not unite us but I do not believe the division is going to be deeper with him but will be if Harris become President...

Biden will unite us into being one party.

He will fight as hard for the red states as the blue states, because we are the United States.

But Penelope, will Biden defend unborn children growing in the womb? Will he defend innocent and gullible children evil adults try to butcher for satiation of transgender ideology? Will he defend black folk who wear MAGA hats and attend Trump rallies? Will he defend gay people who also publicly express their love for Trump? What about Christians whose strong faith makes them unafraid of COVID and who want to worship at full capacity? Wake up.

he will act like he is.....

No, that was it. Biden will say he's our President too. That IS how he's a uniter.

You realize that's all Democrats want from Trump. They just want him to TELL them he's their President too. All this time, that's all they ever wanted. If he said that, all the Trump Derangement Syndrome would have gone away and they'd have been fine. But noooo, Trump couldn't say it ...

:puke3:

Sorry, I tried to hold it down.

Anyway, that's the offer. Biden will tell you he's your President too. That's how he'll unite us. Take it or leave it

Do the opposite of Trump.

I feel that if enough people come out and denounce what's been going on with their vote, the toxic atmosphere of Trumpism will be lifted and America will realize we're more united than the MAGA sycophants would have us believe

During the last 3+ years the toxic atmosphere can be attributed more to the left then the right. From the moment TRUMP won in 2016 the left has been denouncing him as president and divisive protesting started the day after his inauguration and has stopped all through his presidency. TRUMP recently negotiated several peace deals in the middle east, but the left couldn't even unite around peace.
Do you think the TRUMP supporters will just go away if Biden were to win? Keep in mind these are hundreds of thousands of people who are self motivated to express there views. There is really no reason for you to think the TRUMP supporters who are organizing car rallies that stretch for miles, and massive boat regattas, will not take to the streets in opposition of policies being promoted by the left.
So I'll ask once again other than claim the toxic atmosphere will magically be lifted what specific actions do you think Biden will take to unite the country?
How will Biden challenge those on the left to stop being divisive and adopt an attitude of unity before politics?

Forum List

Back