Biden stated he will tell us of his support to pack the court before the election.

He didn’t need to
He had already stolen a seat from Obama

He didn't steal anything. There is no way the Republicans would have voted for his nomination anyway. Like always with you leftists, smoke and mirrors.

A seat was held vacant for him for over a year
Call it what you wish

Mitch made it clear on the night Scalia died......Obama would not be allowed to fill the seat

And if the situation had been reversed, we would have seen the same from the Democrats.

I've seen Creepy Joe say this a couple of times. When asked, he said he will give us an answer to the packing court question before the election. Well, it's now three days before the election, and maybe I haven't read the right news sources, but so far, Biden never committed to packing the court or not packing the court.

So when is he going to make this commitment, Monday night at 11:59 pm after all the mail in ballots come in and nobody is paying attention to the news?

Joe Biden is playing this very smartly. He is giving the courts the ropew to hang themselves. There is sufficient evidence to support packing the court with the courts threatening to overrule state courts. If the courts attempt to overturn the election by throwing out votes then that will be the clincher.

So he lied, thank you for admitting it.

He said he would "come out with a clear position." He has done that in announcing a commission to study reforms.

Which means he still won't tell us before the election. Nice try though. Joe lied to the American people.

Nope, it shows thoughtfulness. I'd do the same thing because I'm frankly torn on the issue. Part of me says bad precedent, the other part of me says HELL YA - You stole two judges and now it's time to steal them back!

Why do you hate thoughtfulness and care in making such a weighty decision? You seem to prefer an impulsive orange dunce who makes snap decisions based on personal grievance. Sad :confused:

Putting some stupid committee together only means one thing to me: he's taking steps to prepare stacking the court. Nobody stole anything from you. The Senate has the Constitutional power to approve or disapprove of any nominee. If you guys get leadership of the Senate, you can do the exact same thing. And let's hope you don't do it by cheating either making PR and DC states.

Joe Biden lied to the American people to rule against them. He said he'd make a commitment before the election and now he's not going to.

He said he would "come out with a clear position." He has done that in announcing a commission to study reforms.

Which means he still won't tell us before the election. Nice try though. Joe lied to the American people.

Nope, it shows thoughtfulness. I'd do the same thing because I'm frankly torn on the issue. Part of me says bad precedent, the other part of me says HELL YA - You stole two judges and now it's time to steal them back!

Why do you hate thoughtfulness and care in making such a weighty decision? You seem to prefer an impulsive orange dunce who makes snap decisions based on personal grievance. Sad :confused:

Putting some stupid committee together only means one thing to me: he's taking steps to prepare stacking the court. Nobody stole anything from you. The Senate has the Constitutional power to approve or disapprove of any nominee. If you guys get leadership of the Senate, you can do the exact same thing. And let's hope you don't do it by cheating either making PR and DC states.

Joe Biden lied to the American people to rule against them. He said he'd make a commitment before the election and now he's not going to.

Bla Bla Bla. He articulated his position and now you can't get over it.

Biden is a pol and as such, he also knew that if he said "yes I support expanding SCOTUS" he'd have pissed off moderates and a few Indies. If he'd said "no, I think it's a bad precedent" he'd have upset the far lefties in the AOC wing who are pissed off.

Which is (as we all know) is what you wanted. Get over it and go vote for your Dotard. ;)

Biden is a pol and as such, he also knew that if he said "yes I support expanding SCOTUS" he'd have pissed off moderates and a few Indies. If he'd said "no, I think it's a bad precedent" he'd have upset the far lefties in the AOC wing who are pissed off.

Which is (as we all know) is what you wanted. Get over it and go vote for your Dotard.

He didn't articulate anything.

Joe Biden said he'd give us his decision on packing the courts before the election. Did he give us his decision or not? It's as simple as that.

Which is (as we all know) is what you wanted. Get over it and go vote for your Dotard.

Joe Biden said he'd give us his decision on packing the courts before the election. Did he give us his decision or not? It's as simple as that.

Yes, a commission is his decision. Interpret that any way you'd like and get over it. It is sad however, that Joe lost your vote over this. :laugh:

Yes, a commission is his decision. Interpret that any way you'd like and get over it. It is sad that Joe lost your vote over this.

He didn't say he'd make a decision on any stupid commission. He said he'd make a decision on whether he'd pack the courts or not.

Which is (as we all know) is what you wanted. Get over it and go vote for your Dotard. ;)

So he lied. Thanks for the admission.

Yes, a commission is his decision. Interpret that any way you'd like and get over it. It is sad however, that Joe lost your vote over this. :laugh:

Spin, baby, spin. Are you dizzy yet?

I've seen Creepy Joe say this a couple of times. When asked, he said he will give us an answer to the packing court question before the election. Well, it's now three days before the election, and maybe I haven't read the right news sources, but so far, Biden never committed to packing the court or not packing the court.

So when is he going to make this commitment, Monday night at 11:59 pm after all the mail in ballots come in and nobody is paying attention to the news?

Joe was kinda hoping you'd forget about that and let it drop, just as the media and his supporters have. :smoke:

Joe was kinda hoping you'd forget about that and let it drop, just as the media and his supporters have. :smoke:

I'm hoping it plays an important part. One of the main concerns of any voter is who will the elected President choose as justices on the Supreme Court. I'm hoping that the Independents are not happy about this when they vote.

He said he would appoint a bipartisan commission to evaluate our entire judicial system and make recommendations.

He would then decide what has to be done.

So he lied and won’t give a decision until AFTER the election. Thanks for your honesty.
That is his decision

It depends.....He is not deciding now

I'm hoping it plays an important part. One of the main concerns of any voter is who will the elected President choose as justices on the Supreme Court. I'm hoping that the Independents are not happy about this when they vote.

Most Americans don’t care

Yes, a commission is his decision. Interpret that any way you'd like and get over it. It is sad that Joe lost your vote over this.

He didn't say he'd make a decision on any stupid commission. He said he'd make a decision on whether he'd pack the courts or not.

The BIPARTISAN Commission was his decision

Most Americans don’t care

Keep thinking that because polls say otherwise. Like I said, if he gets in and actually does this, Democrats will lose leadership for at least the next ten years.
America did not care that Mitch McConnell kept a seat vacant for over a year......They will not care if seats are added

Most American’s could not even tell you how many judges there are or name one.

The BIPARTISAN Commission was his decision

It doesn't change the fact that he lied to the American people.

That is his position
We’ll see

Depends on a lot of factors

He said he would appoint a bipartisan commission to evaluate our entire judicial system and make recommendations.

He would then decide what has to be done.
Watch any Biden Speech and anyone who is not a 666 DemNazi can verify that he tells about 100 lies in every appearance.

Forum List

Back