Everything you wanted to know about ANTIFA... MUST WATCH

BuckRodgers

Oct 15, 2020
A new documentary by Jack Posobiec has been released tonight. I've just started it and to say that it is crazy is an understatement... do yourself a favor and educate yourself. They are so much more dangerous than the media portrays.

ANTIFA: RISE OF THE BLACK FLAGS
With a mainstream media that has largely ignored, censored, or even in some cases covered for ANTIFA, a new documentary has been released that goes into the grisly detail of the rise of this far left extremist group.

VIDEO

Last edited:
A new documentary by Jack Posobiec has been released tonight. I've just started it and to say that it is crazy is an understatement... do yourself a favor and educate yourself. They are so much more dangerous than the media portrays.

With a mainstream media that has largely ignored, censored, or even in some cases covered for ANTIFA, a new documentary has been released that goes into the grisly detail of the rise of this far left extremist group.

VIDEO
Definitely a "must watch". I will be sharing this far and wide.........great find. Just 5 minutes in and it already resonates.

VIDEO

I'll give it go tomorrow.. Another GREAT investigative piece was done by Vice News.. Where a reporter connected with various AntiFa folks and tried to figure out "how they operate and why"... It's a bit on trying to rationalize what AntiFa does -- but REALLY REALLY informative..

Fringe Nation is the series on Vice cable. Also episodes for right wing groups and militias..

VIDEO
I can't get the link to work.

VIDEO

They took it down at whatever site it was on... seems like the link is working now.

VIDEO

They took it down at whatever site it was on... seems like the link is working now.
I'm about halfway through it now.

Forum List

Back