Biden Spin Machine at Work Over ChiComm Balloon

hahahaha

Biden: ā€˜If you have a problem figuring out whether youā€™re for me or Trump, then you ainā€™t blackā€™​

I don't need you, or your Plantation Boss telling me who I am....that's slave mentality....keep picking that cotton.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibWkp7OFB_A
Who are you? Your Orange Massa said he doesn't need you to count his money and you are ok with that. He wouldn't rent one of his apartments to you or your family members and you are good with that. He called black women bitches and you didn't have a problem with that either. So you of all folks should never try to accuse someone of a slave mentality when you bow down to the very party that fights against any and everything that might help someone black.

They are now spinning that ChiComm balloons passed over the U.S. in the last administration. But that really isn't news as people in and out of government have already said this.

But nothing like this has ever been observed before. So don't allow leftoids o muddy the waters.

The ā€œPRC (People's Republic of China) government surveillance balloons transited the continental United States briefly at least three times during the prior administration and once that we know of at the beginning of this administration, [bbut never for this duration of time,ā€ the defense official said[/b].​
Mark Esper, the former Secretary of Defense under President Donald Trump, told 'CNN This Morningā€™ on Friday that he was ā€œsurprisedā€ by the Pentagonā€™s statement that similar incidents had happened during the Trump administration.​
ā€œI donā€™t ever recall somebody coming into my office or reading anything that the Chinese had a surveillance balloon above the United States,ā€ Esper said, adding that ā€œI would remember that for sure."

The Intercontinental Balloon Of Doomā„¢ flew over US military sites, we are told.

The same US military advised the President not to shoot the IBODā„¢ down until it was over shallow water.

The President followed their advice.

The only logical conclusion at which we can arrive from these facts is that Biden's military advisor is a gay prostitute.

Who are you? Your Orange Massa said he doesn't need you to count his money and you are ok with that. He wouldn't rent one of his apartments to you or your family members and you are good with that. He called black women bitches and you didn't have a problem with that either. So you of all folks should never try to accuse someone of a slave mentality when you bow down to the very party that fights against any and everything that might help someone black.
i donā€™t need to count his money

Forum List

Back