Biden - Space Force - China

Only a fool (Biden) would eliminate it. Too many security risks involved now.
He might try to reallocate funds, but not without scrutiny, of course thats never stopped him the past.
Biden = China First !
Like I said, its going to stay.

Hey, guy, we're not expecting a Klingon attack any time soon.

On a serious note, the neutrality of space is already covered under international treaty.
We all know China and Russia will behave and adhere to all those old laws now wont they ? ;)
Might as well throw that unenforceable concept in the trash.
In case you havent noticed, China and Russia are not following any rules or laws.

We all know China and Russia will behave and adhere to all those old laws now wont they ? ;)
Might as well throw that unenforceable concept in the trash.
In case you havent noticed, China and Russia are not following any rules or laws.

Actually, what I've noticed is China benefits more from free and open space than we do. You want to put a sattelite up, you go to China, they do it cheap.

Actually, what I've noticed is China benefits more from free and open space than we do. You want to put a sattelite up, you go to China, they do it cheap.
Thats a great idea !
I will forward this idea to President-Elect Biden and I know he will be ecstatic.

But the guy in the first video that I've posted said that there were two satellites came up damaged. And I was wondering if those satellites were made to give the people free access to the internet. If it is, then those satellites belongs to the people.
Since Obama have gave away the ICANN to the U.N. to let them have control over the internet. Probably Pres. Trump have used tax dollars to let the people to have control of their own internet system. That nobody cannot censored them from off of it.
Because at the moment, they are trying to convince the U.N. to blocked certain people from accessing the internet.
Yes I searched about the damaged satellites last night but couldnt find anything in reference to it.
Only recently (few months) have I started reading on this subject and no doubt its a major security issue for our future.
I will check out the videos soon. :113:

Forum List

Back