CDC: 200,000 “COVID Deaths” May Actually Be Flu, Heart Attacks, Poison, or Gunshot

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
124,000 flu co-morbids? Are you effin kidding me? 60,000 coronary heart attacks?

All this could have been over 80k - 100k true covid deaths, could have been one-fifth of those if your doctor was allowed to use an HCQ protocol. I always hesitated to use the words but now I will. Scam. Hoax.

In April Dr. Deboroah Birx of the White House Coronavirus Task Force made clear that primary-cause COVID deaths, and deaths in which COVID was merely present, would be conflated. Birx said:

“to mark it as COVID-19 infection the intent is right now that those if someone dies with COVID-19 we are counting that as a COVID-19.”

The key words were “with COVID” and “COVID death.” The very fact that Birx was erasing the distinction showed that she was aware that there was one.... CDC: 200,000 “COVID Deaths” May Actually Be Flu, Heart Attacks, Poison, or Gunshot

It's difficult to know for sure. Here's what I got.

Also, it's making the libs crazy with their public comments, but we knew that already.

It's difficult to know for sure. Here's what I got.

Also, it's making the libs crazy with their public comments, but we knew that already.

OMG I had a total crush on Alyssa on whos the boss she was my first crush.

• Banned
WARNING!

FAKE NEWS WordPress site.

ALL NOT ADHERING ONLY TO THE CNN TRUTH NEWS WEBSITE WILL BE SHOT.

1609458744072.png

124,000 flu co-morbids? Are you effin kidding me? 60,000 coronary heart attacks?

All this could have been over 80k - 100k true covid deaths, could have been one-fifth of those if your doctor was allowed to use an HCQ protocol. I always hesitated to use the words but now I will. Scam. Hoax.

In April Dr. Deboroah Birx of the White House Coronavirus Task Force made clear that primary-cause COVID deaths, and deaths in which COVID was merely present, would be conflated. Birx said:

“to mark it as COVID-19 infection the intent is right now that those if someone dies with COVID-19 we are counting that as a COVID-19.”

The key words were “with COVID” and “COVID death.” The very fact that Birx was erasing the distinction showed that she was aware that there was one.... CDC: 200,000 “COVID Deaths” May Actually Be Flu, Heart Attacks, Poison, or Gunshot
CDC didn't say that.

WARNING!

FAKE NEWS WordPress site.

ALL NOT ADHERING ONLY TO THE CNN TRUTH NEWS WEBSITE WILL BE SHOT.

View attachment 435624
WordPress is a site that sells web sites in a Press format, where anyone like you or I can appear to be a News Paper, News Worthy....

Only those who have no journalistic credentials and no finances or ability to create their own site and format etc. would use Word Press....

i.e. FAKE NEWS.

:)

CDC didn't say that.

Sure it did. It says anything "involving COVID" is a COVID death, at the top of the table. Everything else follows or is inferred. But rather than nitpick why do you never ask, "Is it true or not?"

I am confused on this lockdown. Particularly the contradictory information on the basic death rate for 2020. Its below 2019 levels, no wait it's the numbers are skewed and don't include...And the fact deaths are being attributed to Covid19 that wasn't the ACTUAL cause of death. Why all this confusion and obfuscation? I know people that had Covid19, and they are alive and kicking. Accept for one person that died that had covid19, She was 100 years old...

CDC could declare whole thing fake tomorrow and those invested in freedom robbing fear mongering would ignore that and MSM would not cover it anyway

Its telling, (this is probably true for most of us). I wear a mask to protect myself from backlash or possibly being arrested or harassed. Not from fear of being infected or spreading Covid19. In the past we have had various outbreaks, yet never was there a lockdown, until NOW. WHY? And the 2020 overall death rate is down from a year before... So, in a huge pandemic, aren't the death rates supposed to spike?

Last edited:
The only reason I wear a mask is to keep my hands off my face around my mouth and nose. For that is is effective, otherwise it’s virtue showboating

Its telling, (this is probably true for most of us). I wear a mask to protect myself from backlash or possibly being arrested or harassed. Not from fear of being infected or spreading Covid19. In the past we have had various outbreaks, yet never was there a lockdown, until NOW. WHY? And the 2020 overall death rate is down from a year before... So, in a huge pandemic, aren't the death rates supposed to spike?
Not true on the deAth rates being down this year!!!That's FALSE and fake news.

We've had over 300,000 EXCESS DEATHS over and above last year's deaths thru the end of Sept 2020.

Excess deaths in 2020 were way UP over the previous year and over the average deaths for previous 5 years per ailment.

Forum List

Back