Biden shifts border-wall-blame to Congress despite waiving 26 fed laws to restart project as migrant crisis batters US

I have no choice :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: 🤡
/----/

1696592642498.png

Oh, his 17 mile Ghost Wall? :laughing0301:
So he stops building the wall when he is elected, so didn't seem like Congress had any part of that. But now that the wall is being worked on again, its all Congress' doings? But Joey Capone is still against construction?
I don't understand the purpose if Poopeypants states he is still not wanting it built.

While it had a lot of competing memes, the Leftist attacks on the Border Wall were totally phony and it was always good policy.

Is it a "solution" to illegal immigration? Of course not. But it could deter illegal immigration in two ways: It would prevent a few people from coming across - maybe more than a few - but its more important function was to act as a SIGNAL to those wanting to come here illegally that they were not welcome.

Biden's wall may physically stop a few people from coming, but his counter-message of the last three years - the Obviously Open Border - so nullifies the Wall's symbolic significance, that it does nothing in that regard.

As for Mexico paying for the wall, it was Trump's plan to place a "tax" on remittances going from workers in the U.S. to Mexican families, in exchange for not tossing their asses out - which Trump was just crazy enough to do.

Maybe in his second term.

The stupid coxucker had open borders for 3-years, now that democrats are revolting he sees the error of his ways...
too late, 2024 is coming fast.

Absolutely empty Hail Mary virtue signaling in the hope it will save his ass.

I have no choice :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: 🤡
Yeah, I was laughing about this myself. It's all Congress's fault but Biden got rid of 26 federal regulations in order to do this. But it's all Congress's fault.

Fuck Biden and Fuck Mayorkas.

They now want a wall when illegal immigration starts to hurt them politically.

FUCK THE DEMS.

I THOUGHT WALLS DONT WORK!

This is all political. Biden broke federal law to build the wall? :auiqs.jpg:

Biden let billions in raw materials from Trump’s wall go to waste….this is NEW WALL MATERIAL.

BIDEN DOES NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR TAX MONEY.

Forum List

Back