Biden set to reinstate another Trump policy: Remain in Mexico

And nothing will happen if he (well, his string pullers) continue to ignore it. What, wait for another year for SCOTUS to say "we really mean it this time". Hell, even if the (spit) gop passed the 60 vote threshold in 2022 they would not impeach him. We are being played.

About the best we can hope for is for the BP to refuse to continue to follow a unlawful order.

Speaking of California...the Frankfort School moves to US...They move to California.. Now..I had this epiphany 20 years ago...but Andrew Breitbart says it so much better. THIS is where the left went wrong. SO. VERY. WRONG.

Supreme Court orders ‘Remain in Mexico’ policy reinstated

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court on Tuesday said the Biden administration likely violated federal law in trying to end a Trump-era program that forces people to wait in Mexico while seeking asylum in the U.S.

With three liberal justices in dissent, the high court refused to block a lower court ruling ordering the administration to reinstate the program informally known as Remain in Mexico.

BREAKING ALERT

Homeland Security is paying millions to big hotel chains to close down hotels. Walls are put up around the hotels, including Marriots and others, to pretend they are being renovated. But instead, illegals ae being processed through them by the thousands, into the public, complete with paperwork on how to avoid the law and instructions to not show up for court dates and to enroll kids in schools. This is all by order of the criminal Biden regime, in direct violation of the Supreme Court order.

Arrests and Impeachment are mandatory NOW!

Biden administration awards ICE $86M contract to secure hotel rooms for illegal families​

Immigration and Customs Enforcement is securing hotel rooms to handle the growing influx of illegal families crossing into the United States.

MIGRANT SAYS HE CAME TO US BORDER BECAUSE BIDEN WAS ELECTED, WOULD NOT HAVE TRIED TO CROSS UNDER TRUMP

The Biden administration has awarded ICE an $86.9 million contract for hotel rooms near the border to provide temporary shelter and processing services for families who have not been expelled from the United States but have been placed in immigration proceedings for their removal.

The contract, through Texas-based nonprofit Endeavors, provides 1,239 beds and "other necessary services." The families will receive a comprehensive health assessment, including COVID-19 testing. The announcement comes days after White House press secretary Jen Psaki told reporters on Thursday that the White House planned to provide 2.5 million doses of AstraZeneca's COVID-19 vaccine to Mexico.

Biden administration awards ICE $86M contract to secure hotel rooms for illegal families​

Immigration and Customs Enforcement is securing hotel rooms to handle the growing influx of illegal families crossing into the United States.

MIGRANT SAYS HE CAME TO US BORDER BECAUSE BIDEN WAS ELECTED, WOULD NOT HAVE TRIED TO CROSS UNDER TRUMP

The Biden administration has awarded ICE an $86.9 million contract for hotel rooms near the border to provide temporary shelter and processing services for families who have not been expelled from the United States but have been placed in immigration proceedings for their removal.

The contract, through Texas-based nonprofit Endeavors, provides 1,239 beds and "other necessary services." The families will receive a comprehensive health assessment, including COVID-19 testing. The announcement comes days after White House press secretary Jen Psaki told reporters on Thursday that the White House planned to provide 2.5 million doses of AstraZeneca's COVID-19 vaccine to Mexico.
Just the tip of the Build Back Better ice berg. American tax dollars to the rest of the non tax paying world.

Just the tip of the Build Back Better ice berg. American tax dollars to the rest of the non tax paying world.

I was listening to a live report on the ground just now and I was so angry I was spitting nails. The guy was watching illegals being bussed in and out of a Marriot hotel that was fenced off to look like it is under repair. Biden is literally smuggling people in violation of Supreme Court order. He is committing high crimes.

It time all the Dem leaders will be in prison for treason.

My God I was shocked at was I was hearing, LIVE!! Like I said, the guy on the scene was watching illegals being bussed in and out of a Marriot hotel that was fenced off to look like it is under repair. They had packages of paperwork telling them to enroll their kids into schools as quickly as possible and instructions to NOT go to court appearances. I shit you not. Biden is literally smuggling people in violation of Supreme Court order. He is committing high crimes.

My God I was shocked at was I was hearing, LIVE!! Like I said, the guy on the scene was watching illegals being bussed in and out of a Marriot hotel that was fenced off to look like it is under repair. They had packages of paperwork telling them to enroll their kids into schools as quickly as possible and instructions to NOT go to court appearances. I shit you not. Biden is literally smuggling people in violation of Supreme Court order. He is committing high crimes.
Biden should spend his remaining days rotting in prison.

Biden should spend his remaining days rotting in prison.

I am still reeling from what I heard. This is happening as we speak, and by the way it is happening with the cooperation of certain large hotel corporations.

Blackburn questions ICE, DHS on spending $86.9M on hotels for migrants

EXCLUSIVE: Republican Sen. Marsha Blackburn is demanding answers from the Department of Homeland Security and Immigration and Customs Enforcement Tuesday over the $86.9 million the agencies are spending to house more than 1,200 migrant families in hotel rooms.

The Biden administration, earlier this month, awarded ICE an $86.9 million contract through Texas-based nonprofit Endeavors for hotel rooms near the border to provide temporary shelter and processing services for families who have been expelled from the United States but have been placed in immigration proceedings for their removal.

BIDEN ADMINISTRATION AWARDS $86.9 MILLION CONTRACT TO SECURE HOTEL ROOMS FOR ILLEGAL FAMILIES

But Blackburn, R-Tenn., in a letter to DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas and ICE acting Director Tae Johnson, is questioning the nonprofit's past financial disclosures, and how the new contract funds will be used.

Blackburn said that in 2018, Endeavors brought in "over $38 million in contributions and grants," and noted that "IRS filings show that nearly $22 million or almost half of those contributions went to salaries."

"This raises questions if half of the $86.9 million in ICE contract proceeds will likewise be allocated toward employee and executive compensation instead of migrant services or housing," Blackburn wrote.

"As the current contract stands, the cost to taxpayers for housing 1,200 migrant families for six months is about $71,000 per person," Blackburn wrote. "For a family of four, that amounts to a shocking $284,000 — enough to buy a small house."

Blackburn questions ICE, DHS on spending $86.9M on hotels for migrants

EXCLUSIVE: Republican Sen. Marsha Blackburn is demanding answers from the Department of Homeland Security and Immigration and Customs Enforcement Tuesday over the $86.9 million the agencies are spending to house more than 1,200 migrant families in hotel rooms.

The Biden administration, earlier this month, awarded ICE an $86.9 million contract through Texas-based nonprofit Endeavors for hotel rooms near the border to provide temporary shelter and processing services for families who have been expelled from the United States but have been placed in immigration proceedings for their removal.

BIDEN ADMINISTRATION AWARDS $86.9 MILLION CONTRACT TO SECURE HOTEL ROOMS FOR ILLEGAL FAMILIES

But Blackburn, R-Tenn., in a letter to DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas and ICE acting Director Tae Johnson, is questioning the nonprofit's past financial disclosures, and how the new contract funds will be used.

Blackburn said that in 2018, Endeavors brought in "over $38 million in contributions and grants," and noted that "IRS filings show that nearly $22 million or almost half of those contributions went to salaries."

"This raises questions if half of the $86.9 million in ICE contract proceeds will likewise be allocated toward employee and executive compensation instead of migrant services or housing," Blackburn wrote.

"As the current contract stands, the cost to taxpayers for housing 1,200 migrant families for six months is about $71,000 per person," Blackburn wrote. "For a family of four, that amounts to a shocking $284,000 — enough to buy a small house."
Meanwhile, homeless Americans, families and veterans, are experiencing food insecurity and homelessness in record numbers in every city in America. Biden does not represent Americans. The SCOTUS has ruled that he enforce "Stay in Mexico" and the 5th court of appeals has nullified his vaccination mandate, both decisions are being ignored. Biden is guilty of high crimes against the US and at the very least contempt of court. He should be impeached and the democrat party voted out.

Meanwhile, homeless Americans, families and veterans, are experiencing food insecurity and homelessness in record numbers in every city in America. Biden does not represent Americans. The SCOTUS has ruled that he enforce "Stay in Mexico" and the 5th court of appeals has nullified his vaccination mandate, both decisions are being ignored. Biden is guilty of high crimes against the US and at the very least contempt of court. He should be impeached and the democrat party voted out.

Think about it. As we speak, citizens and vets are homeless while Biden funnels illegal aliens into new homes with a cash bonus all in violation of SCOTUS.

It makes you sick.

Biden has to restart it because an EO won't cover dropping a Congressionally created rule.

Oh you mean Bidung broke the law? Let's impeach him.

Oh yea thats right. This mother fucker could molest little girls and nobody on the left would care. How do we know this? Because he already has.

In other words “repairing the damage they did to the previous Administrations success“

Forum List

Back