Biden Says: Putin Cannot Remain in Power.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

Is Biden attempting regime change in Russia?
It seems to be a lot more complicated than it appeared when he said (as above).
Then it appears later that the WH is making it clear that America/Biden is not seeking regime change.

It could be that it's understood that Putin isn't the Russian regime and Biden has unconsciously bought into the talking point that Putin is the regime and Putin is the only reason why there's a war.

That would at least be consistent with all of America's wars that weren't against a country.

The war against Saddam, the war against Chavez, the war against Maduro, the war against Castro, the war against Ghadaffi, and so on for about another 35 wars against people.

America loves the people of the victim countries but they can't stand the men who lead them.

China being a possible exception because, well just look at Xi!

He wants War
It seems that way. He keeps making statements that his staff has to keep rolling back. I hope that if he causes a nuke attack on us, I live long enough to learn that DC got vaporized.

It seems that way. He keeps making statements that his staff has to keep rolling back. I hope that if he causes a nuke attack on us, I live long enough to learn that DC got vaporized.

I live within a mile of StratCom. We'll go first.

I was told once by someone who should know that nuclear weapons are not like office supplies that you can put in a closet and take out & use whenever you need them. They need to be carefully maintained, parameters tested, even renewed from time to time. Russia, formerly the USSR, has a culture where "EVERYONE WORKS FOR THE GOVERNMENT," and accordingly nobody really gives a shit. This is why their equipment is flawed, unreliable, fails regularly, and seldom works as designed. The idea that Russia holds an inventory of nuclear weapons that can be launched successfully and utilized on a whim is not a reflection of reality.

And to be bullied by a Russian oligarch whose only threat is the use of nuclear weapons is irrational. Especially when WE have an arsenal that could, as the saying goes, bomb them back to the Stone Age, if necessary, and Putin knows this. This is the same society that paraded missiles and other exotic weapons every May First, only later to disclose that they are all dummies.

We are all dummies.

Biden can not continue like this....it's becoming very dangerous for world stability...he is mentally insane.:mad:

Biden’s Call For Regime Change in Russia Not on Teleprompter or Part of Prepared Remarks – Dementia Joe Just Blurted it Out and Almost Ignited WWIII​

Forum List

Back