Biden says Pennsylvania plant 'thinking of shutting down,' company responds to 'untrue' claim

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
a gaffe a day, that's the Joe Biden way

Okay, Biden misspoke. And he admitted it. Rump would mispeek and defend it to the death. I would rather have someone with human failties that is willing to correct them than someone that refuses to admit he is wrong about anything.

Okay, Biden misspoke. And he admitted it. Rump would mispeek and defend it to the death. I would rather have someone with human failties that is willing to correct them than someone that refuses to admit he is wrong about anything.

The VA needs to help you pull your head from your ass.

Trump rocks and your petrified piece of shit can't keep his office straight.

The VA needs to help you pull your head from your ass.

Trump rocks and your petrified piece of shit can't keep his office straight.

Funny, II just got a call from the VA today for an appointment. Sounds to me like the is doing just fine.

And Rump has NEVER backed off his over 13,000 lies in almost 4 years.

Biden can’t help it. They are not really lies they are what mental professionals call breaks with reality.

Formerly Westinghouse Airbrake

Making shit up out of thin air is not a gaff. It is a LIE

Everything the marxist Dims touch turns to shit. Those poor Wabtec employees, not realizing that Xiden is basically a bed-wetting Silver Alert just looking for a place to lay down and get some relief from those voices in his head, got quite a scare. Imagine that stuttering retard fucking around in the White House for 4 years. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything the marxist Dims touch turns to shit. Those poor Wabtec employees, not realizing that Xiden is basically a bed-wetting Silver Alert just looking for a place to lay down and get some relief from those voices in his head, got quite a scare. Imagine that stuttering retard fucking around in the White House for 4 years. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Careful, Sparky, you just may get your imagination. Start learning to Grovel.

Forum List

Back